Cassandre belt bag

Starburst 413

Sep 11, 2016
So I PI panic bought the Cassandre belt bag…..but it didn’t go up in price :P I love belt bags and she fits in nicely with my collection bc she’s small and sits close to the body. I wish the strap was a bit longer but overall I think I’m going to keep her. An all leather luxury brand bag for 1k usd seems like a great deal at this point given all these pi.

I must say, I’ve consistently been impressed with YSL packaging and quality.

Sorry the pics aren’t that good! This one was hard to capture bc it’s smooshy leather! :smile:

60E1FA2E-7739-4D27-B409-C3C732037FD0.jpeg

C1CD1038-5152-4819-B69F-4A5FCAEF1FC3.jpeg

F5E3559E-9D7F-45F2-98CB-3319883D9757.jpeg

So I PI panic bought the Cassandre belt bag…..but it didn’t go up in price :P I love belt bags and she fits in nicely with my collection bc she’s small and sits close to the body. I wish the strap was a bit longer but overall I think I’m going to keep her. An all leather luxury brand bag for 1k usd seems like a great deal at this point given all these pi.

I must say, I’ve consistently been impressed with YSL packaging and quality.

Sorry the pics aren’t that good! This one was hard to capture bc it’s smooshy leather! :smile:

View attachment 5644153

View attachment 5644154

View attachment 5644155
Really cute! I haven’t seen this one before.

Reactions: Starburst 413
I know this is an old post but wondering if you love the bag- what are your thoughts. I need a hands free bag and have narrowed it down to this or the high rise LV- really will be using it for my daughters dance competitions. My concerns with the LV are the light lining and the vachetta getting destroyed and stained (dance comps are hectic) also wondering if the YSL is too fancy for a dance sweatshirt and jeans and sneakers LOL!

Last edited:
I know this is an old post but wondering if you love the bag- what are your thoughts. I need a hands free bag and have narrowed it down to this or the high rise LV- really will be using it for my daughters dance competitions. My concerns with the LV are the light lining and the vachetta getting destroyed and stained (dance comps are hectic) also wondering if the LV is too fancy for a dance sweatshirt and jeans and sneakers LOL!
I don’t own it but I would make to try it on before purchasing it. The strap is super short so unless you are super petite and flat chested, I find it way too short to be worn on the upper body

I don’t own it but I would make to try it on before purchasing it. The strap is super short so unless you are super petite and flat chested, I find it way too short to be worn on the upper body
Thank you for telling me this. I am 5’3 and was planning to wear the bag on the longest setting so it sits more like a cross body bag to my back…

I know this is an old post but wondering if you love the bag- what are your thoughts. I need a hands free bag and have narrowed it down to this or the high rise LV- really will be using it for my daughters dance competitions. My concerns with the LV are the light lining and the vachetta getting destroyed and stained (dance comps are hectic) also wondering if the YSL is too fancy for a dance sweatshirt and jeans and sneakers LOL!
I have the high rise and love it. Great for sporting events and such. Not too fancy at all. I was in love with the YSL bumbag when I first saw it until I noticed the strap length. Way too short to wear across body for most... :smile: