Casoro jewelry safe

Hi! I just went through this! I compared Casoro as an option, and I went with Brown Safe.
I felt Brown Safe was more robust and offered better options for what I wanted.

Here is their link:

As FYI, what I wanted was not part of their standard jewelry safes; hence, I custom ordered one. It was a great experience... you can basically build whatever size you want and create whatever drawer arrangements you need.

Also, I purchased the "white glove" delivery option. This means they will create my safe (they are built in California), ship it by truck to a local safe retailer, and the local retailer will bring the safe to my house and install it. It's turnkey... love it!

Here is their gallery of jewelry safes so you can browse and get an idea...

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hi! I just went through this! I compared Casoro as an option, and I went with Brown Safe.
I felt Brown Safe was more robust and offered better options for what I wanted.

Here is their link:

As FYI, what I wanted was not part of their standard jewelry safes; hence, I custom ordered one. It was a great experience... you can basically build whatever size you want and create whatever drawer arrangements you need.

Also, I purchased the "white glove" delivery option. This means they will create my safe (they are built in California), ship it by truck to a local safe retailer, and the local retailer will bring the safe to my house and install it. It's turnkey... love it!

Here is their gallery of jewelry safes so you can browse and get an idea...

Good luck!
I love the Brown safes! If I ever win the lottery šŸ˜

• Love
Reactions: BigAkoya