Casadei shoes

Sorry cannot advise on that specific style, but as sandals I would suggest go with true to size. As for walking in, they are a pretty high heel like the blades are that I have ; I would not say comfortable but for anyone used to wearing high heels no worse than others.

Sorry cannot be more help in helping you make your decision. But let us know if you do take the plunge. They are a lovely looking sandal.

Hi Ladies
Update: finally got 2 pairs of Blade heels in 35 and they fit perfectly. One of them was a bit tight at first but took them off and on again and they fit again. I got the queensude in blue and the lobster in kid leather. These are a lot brighter than I expected but well, good enough.

Hi Ladies
Update: finally got 2 pairs of Blade heels in 35 and they fit perfectly. One of them was a bit tight at first but took them off and on again and they fit again. I got the queensude in blue and the lobster in kid leather. These are a lot brighter than I expected but well, good enough.

congratulations, enjoy, lets see some pictures please

9I just bought my very first Casadei shoes about 3 weeks ago. They are mid calf black boots with the "blade one" heel, which is wider than the normal blade and consists of a metal heel with a synthetic material around it.

Thursday I wore them out for the first time and the heel broke almost immediately.. as in the heel cap and a part of the synthetic material. Yoox apologised and I'm getting a refund but I'm still very disappointed! I really didn't see this coming, especially because they were quite expensive. I was wondering if you all wear your Casadei heels frequently and if anything bad happened to them like it did with my boots.

I still love their designs and would love to buy new Casadei boots in a different model, but this experience really put me off!

9I just bought my very first Casadei shoes about 3 weeks ago. They are mid calf black boots with the "blade one" heel, which is wider than the normal blade and consists of a metal heel with a synthetic material around it.

Thursday I wore them out for the first time and the heel broke almost immediately.. as in the heel cap and a part of the synthetic material. Yoox apologised and I'm getting a refund but I'm still very disappointed! I really didn't see this coming, especially because they were quite expensive. I was wondering if you all wear your Casadei heels frequently and if anything bad happened to them like it did with my boots.

I still love their designs and would love to buy new Casadei boots in a different model, but this experience really put me off!

Never had any problem with my original style blade shoes, not even a hint.

Sometimes however wider heels do create more pressure at the joint, had this happened with a pair of boots I wore once. Just came away when I got out of a cab.
The same thing once happened to a pair of burberry boots, but appeared to be fault in manufacture.

This is sad to hear. I've over ten pairs of Casadei heels and only one broken heel and it was completely my fault when I tripped. Casadei have excellent service. They delivered new pair of heels as a overnight delivery from Italy (for free) and local cobbler installed them. Even those tiny blade heel tips are reasonable long lasting. I've two blade pumps, one pair of blade boots and the latest from last week is blade one sandals.

congratulations, enjoy, lets see some pictures please

Here are my Casadei blade. Love them. The lobster kid leather are quite bright in daylight but a fun pop of color I find them to be. The blue ones are just gorgeous, classy and elegant on. Both feel a bit tight but will stretch to a very comfortable fit I hope. Feel like I could have done 35.5 but will see.
Thanks all for your advice!

Attachments

• 1414268873137.jpg
    1414268873137.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,194
  • 1414268914791.jpg
    1414268914791.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,203
Ladies, how do you find Casadei blades fit in comparison to Louboutins?
I am usually a good 39 in Loubs (Pigalle, Lady Peep, Highness, Daffodile) though my US TTS is 7.5-8. Should I get blades in 39 or 38.5?
TIA! 😘

Here are my Casadei blade. Love them. The lobster kid leather are quite bright in daylight but a fun pop of color I find them to be. The blue ones are just gorgeous, classy and elegant on. Both feel a bit tight but will stretch to a very comfortable fit I hope. Feel like I could have done 35.5 but will see.
Thanks all for your advice!

Love the blue suede ones, hope you are enjoying wearing them.