Cartier Watch reveal...

That has got to be one of the classiest gold Cartier watches I have ever seen! Absoultely beautiful and the proportion is perfection on you! I've had the YG medium Tank Francais with the leather band (now discontinued) for over 10 years and it remains a classic always - as yours will!

LOL about hiding from mom and SO! MY SO's income is much less than mine, and I always feel guilty buying myself things like this. I'm still hiding the VCA earrings I bought a few weeks ago. I hear him pulling in and I rip them off my ears!

sin vergüenza;19659685 said:
That has got to be one of the classiest gold Cartier watches I have ever seen! Absoultely beautiful and the proportion is perfection on you! I've had the YG medium Tank Francais with the leather band (now discontinued) for over 10 years and it remains a classic always - as yours will!

LOL about hiding from mom and SO! MY SO's income is much less than mine, and I always feel guilty buying myself things like this. I'm still hiding the VCA earrings I bought a few weeks ago. I hear him pulling in and I rip them off my ears![/QUOTE]

That's so funny. I've been doing the same thing. When I hear the dogs bark I know SO is home and have to hide it. I almost got caught last night when I said I need a 2 watch watch winder. He goes why, you only have one watch! Ugh. I try to tell SO my stuff is fakey but he knows better. He knows all the brand names!