Cartier watch - keep or not???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Keep it;)

2. It looks good on you, but keep it only if you'll wear it. No point having it if it'll just sit in a drawer.

3. Looks pretty classic to me! I don't think Cartiers ever really go out of style do they? It's beautiful!

4. I'll take it!!!

5. I personally love Panther. My everyday watch is ladies white gold Panther, I think it was a limited edition as the face is covered with tiny hearts.

6. Either way Cartier is a pretty good investment and not everyone wears the brand as much as Rolex!

7. I think you've made the right decission. I like the watch and IMHO it looks great on you :smile:

8. Glad you decided to keep it - it's a great watch

9. Wow, I can't believe you're having doubts about this watch. It's beautiful!!! I would definitely wear it! But, like you said, in the end it's your decision.

10. That watch is right up my alley! I love that it is a big watch. It has such a classic look to it, it wouldn't ever be out of style!

Good decision to keep! Enjoy! :smile:

11. I think it's gorgeous on you :love:... it has a casual elegance, and you can't go wrong with s/s+gold... goes with any and everything! :smile: