Cartier Trinity Silk Bracelet is Here! Happy Valentines Day to Me LOL

Oh it's sooo pretty! Looks great with your other bracelets! Can you show us the clasp? How tight does it fit? Do you think it will spin? It's gorgeous!
thanks etk! I LOVE your upgrade!
it is just knotted into some knots that I don't know how to do yet lol and you can slide the silk to tighten or loosen on either side. it does spin because I dont have it tight but it's not annoying or anything:smile:

thanks etk! I LOVE your upgrade!
it is just knotted into some knots that I don't know how to do yet lol and you can slide the silk to tighten or loosen on either side. it does spin because I dont have it tight but it's not annoying or anything:smile:

Aww thanks! You girls have all been too kind.:heart:
I love non-traditional jewelry! Your bracelet is so unique but still soo feminine. Just beautiful. Silk and gold on your wrist is so yummy. Enjoy!

yay we are trinity twins! Except mine is hanging off of a chain right now... but next weekend I will going in and hopefully they can retie it! Please elt me know how yours fares.
yes we are! lol

i'm having no issues with it, i'm showering and everything with it on and it doesn't even come loose....fingers crossed it doesn't unravel

yes we are! lol

i'm having no issues with it, i'm showering and everything with it on and it doesn't even come loose....fingers crossed it doesn't unravel

I am NOT trying to be a pessimist at all, but it took about 2 weeks before it started to unravel! Keep an eye on it! I hope it doesn't unravel for you. I am going to cartier next weekend. If it unravels again I might just sell it and get the sweet trinity bracelet instead :sad:

I am NOT trying to be a pessimist at all, but it took about 2 weeks before it started to unravel! Keep an eye on it!
I will for sure!and I definitely understand basically it's a rope of silk and I can see that it would have that tendency to want to unravel:smile:

maybe it's just basically hoping for a SA to do it that ties reeeaallly tight knots!? I don't think I could untie my bracelet without use of tweezers or something...