Cartier Trinity Silk Bracelet is Here! Happy Valentines Day to Me LOL

Oh it's sooo pretty! Looks great with your other bracelets! Can you show us the clasp? How tight does it fit? Do you think it will spin? It's gorgeous!

I LOVE IT CANDICE!!! It's SO pretty I LOOOVE the trinity collection now - will you change the cords with the seasons? It looks perfect with your "stack"!

Very happy when the single girls buy THEMSELVES Valentine's day pressies - that's how it should be! So HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Oh it's sooo pretty! Looks great with your other bracelets! Can you show us the clasp? How tight does it fit? Do you think it will spin? It's gorgeous!

It looks to be the same as the charity...and if so, there is not a clasp. The silk cord slides to make it bigger or smaller. As for spinning, yes, mine spins

gorgeousssss w/ your VCA bracelets! goes so well :smile: Happy Vday! congrats!
thanks Chocoavantgarde! bracelets are my favorite jewellery!

I love it! It looks so good with your other two bracelets!!!
thanks Sprinkles!
thanks xactreality:smile:

Love it! Happy Valentine's Day!
thanks! happy valentines day!
That's really pretty! I need something like this to layer with... :smile:
thanks! they are great for layering. they add a bit of texture when layering, it looks a bit more casual then wearing all gold i think...

Beautiful!
thanks Kathd!
I LOVE IT CANDICE!!! It's SO pretty I LOOOVE the trinity collection now - will you change the cords with the seasons? It looks perfect with your "stack"!

Very happy when the single girls buy THEMSELVES Valentine's day pressies - that's how it should be! So HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!:heart::heart::heart:
single girls need to treat themselves on valentines day! I'm not the type to go boo hoo I dont have anyone....I just buy myself some cartier and all is good:lol:
i'm thinking I want to change the cord to blue, or orange....maybe a kelly green!?

It looks to be the same as the charity...and if so, there is not a clasp. The silk cord slides to make it bigger or smaller. As for spinning, yes, mine spins
:tup:

Very pretty!
thanks! LOVE your valentines presents as well!