Cartier roadster or upgrading a diamond ring?

The one with the white face!!! :yahoo:
And......tell some more!!!! What color band??? Maybe get a few bands while you are ordering it, probably get more bargaining power at this point????? I love the brown crock band.....and there is not much that I can say I really love. But those crock bands are tdf....I love the shine. The metal bands are probably more practical????

Now its the hard bit.....waiting for the gift giving occasion!!!!:woohoo:

And......tell some more!!!! What color band??? Maybe get a few bands while you are ordering it, probably get more bargaining power at this point????? I love the brown crock band.....and there is not much that I can say I really love. But those crock bands are tdf....I love the shine. The metal bands are probably more practical????

Now its the hard bit.....waiting for the gift giving occasion!!!!:woohoo:
Im thinking the brown croc band and the pink too!!! But those are around $250 each if im not mistaken :cursing:Told DH if he can advance it as my bday, anniversary gift this coming december :graucho:LOL and he's like :Push:The metal band I will use for everyday wear!!!:yahoo:

Hope that dream comes true in december!:yahoo:I figured a watch is more practical since Ill be using it everyday than a diamond or any form of bling. :tup:

Practical and great eye candy!!!! A roadster is a pretty impressive watch!!!! A good watch can often out bling a diamond!!!!! I know some girls who wear good watches and no bling by choice. Its a different type of classy understated look.

Ive never owned a good watch and I ruin and loose everything so I would be scarred of buying one. But that doesnt mean never. My dh said I would definately knock it around too much as Im very rough! Im not very caring of my belongings. (eg I have dinted every corner of my 4wd and its not even 1 year, but my dh doesnt mind because its not a european car.)