Cartier price increase thread *please include your location*

Most APAC countries are confirmed for May 6, but not sure if Japan is included as Japan kind of does their "own thing" and also if they have a planned increase, Japan is probably the only country that releases an "announcement" a few days prior on top of their website.

Also FYI, two tone models are confirmed for an increase this time around.
They announced on their website May 21st a revision. Some models like juc and panthere are out of sizes (probably only selling stock in store)

Will there be a price increase for the Love bracelet?
According to my Japan SA, per May 21, the small love bracelet will increase 3.8%. From 720,500 JPY to 748,000 JPY. The love cuff will increase 4.1%. From 797,500 JPY to 830,500 JPY. All prices in Japan Cartier Website is tax included. She did not mention the regular love bracelet price increase. She says the price increase is likely due to Cartier wanting to adjust prices to counter the weak Japanese Yen.

According to my Japan SA, per May 21, the small love bracelet will increase 3.8%. From 720,500 JPY to 748,000 JPY. The love cuff will increase 4.1%. From 797,500 JPY to 830,500 JPY. All prices in Japan Cartier Website is tax included. She did not mention the regular love bracelet price increase. She says the price increase is likely due to Cartier wanting to adjust prices to counter the weak Japanese Yen.
Just bought my diamond JUC here in Japan which saved me about $3600 AUD. Crazy

• Wow
Reactions: vanillaicepink