Cartier Love small or regular?

Cartier small or regular?

• Small

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • Regular

Votes: 43 57.3%

• Total voters
I don’t find a challenge putting on the reg love on my own. My issue is “my life” is dependent on a tool, in times of emergency. Of course I am exaggerating but we never know.

For small love, technically you need one too but it can be replaced by my finger nail. I’ve removed my small love at another jewelry store and the lady was shocked when I did that lol (I wanted to see another bracelet on its own, without my small love).

I feel I need to be in control when it comes to wearing these bling. :biggrin:
I think it’s very valid! I heard some horror stories of people going to the hospital and not having the screw and wishing they did. So I completely understand how we can be dependant on it.

Wow that’s a talent! Haha I didn’t know you could do that. Well, that does help me lean towards the small love. I wanted the regular but feel on me it would be a bit big as I have small wrists. But I love the regular. If only the mechanism was the same as the small then I would.

Small one is dainty and looks great with everything.
That’s what I was thinking! This is really helping me lean towards the small love. I think I wanted the regular because everyone has it but I’m not sure it fits my lifestyle.

I have both but my favorite is actually the love cuff! Slightly cheaper than the original love bracelet but you still get the classic look and it's super easy to put on and remove. I feel like the small love on its own is not striking or eye-catching enough.
Out of the regular and small, which do you prefer? I personally haven’t tried on the cuff yet so I’m not sure. You’re right, I do think the small love is not striking on its own. That’s why I was thinking to stack with my JUC and get a tennis bracket and VCA sweet Alhambra bracelet. What do you think?

UPDATE: thank you everyone for your help!! It means a lot to me 🥹

I want to announce I finally got my love bracelet!! And I decided on the YG Small Love Bracelet ♥️ I got it engraved with 222 which is right place & right time. Thank you again, I am so grateful for you all. In this journey of grief, I have found love for myself & this will forever be a reminder. IMG_9563.jpegIMG_9569.jpeg

Hmmmm.....I donʻt wear my tennis bracelet every day but I wear two Loves every day. I have no problems keeping the Loves on all the time. Im very active and I am a teacher, Iʻm banging them around all the time and I think they still look good. If you do get the tennis bracelet thin Love combo, make sure you size your tennis bracelet correctly. I didnʻt and it drives me crazy. I really need to bring it back and get it sized to the same size as my Loves (itʻs slightly bigger).
I forgot to ask you but do you know what size you got for your tennis bracelet? I know standard is 7"