Cartier love or juc

For daily bracelet, which one should I get first? Both in regular size

• Love regular 4 diamonds

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • JUC regular diamonds

Votes: 31 41.3%

• Total voters
I have both, though my love is plain. The love would get my vote for 24/7 wear, but the JUC is beautiful and more unique. I think you can’t go wrong with either, though I’d remove the JUC at night, personally.

Reactions: everyhappy21
I think that both pieces are gorgeous in their own way; you could not go wrong with either. Although I will say that to my eye, the JUC line is edgier, whereas the Love line - especially with diamonds - is a little more iconic and subdued.

That said, I'll echo previous posts that it really kind of comes down to whether you want something that you can take on and off easily. If you are looking for more of a "permanent" bracelet that is worn 24/7, the Love is it.

Agreed.

The Love is annoying? How so?
I really love the look of the Love but for me… it is a bit annoying as I’m one of those people that take everything off when I come home. I take off all my jewellery, make up, clothes etc shower and then I can be comfortable at home. For the longest time, I resisted the Love bracelet and bought JUC, Love ring, even other brands (VCA, Bvlgari) etc to sooth my cravings you know but in the end, I could not forget about the bracelet so…. it’s on my left wrist all the time now and I’m still getting used to it. It looks so pretty so the daily inconvenience is worth it I say… I did try the small Love and the Love cuff too but I knew I would still want the original so just went ahead with it!!