Cartier Love Bracelet Sizing Thread!

Thanks! Would you say you got a tighter fitting one or looser fitting one?

I think it looks good on you! Unfortunately, I don't think Cartier will consider an exchange because you've had it for a few weeks and it shows wear. If it makes you feel any better, I still play the "did I get the right size" game and I've had mine for 7 years now :lol:
Enjoy your Cartier!!

Looking at your photos again, I actually think it looks perfect on you. I originally said it’s on the “snug” side but not tight on you, but I was just basing it off the last photo where it’s on your wrist and you show the space inbetween. However on the other photos it does seem it goes up your arm a few of inches so it definitely isn’t tight on you. Enjoy your bangle!

Mines the same as yours ! I went back to the store a few times just to be sure and I think the smaller size works better for me. Sometimes I still self doubt but If I size up it will be rotating by itself and able to remove it without unscrewing like what you mention which I don’t think it’s the intent of the love bracelet. If you are stacking with other jewellery you might not want it to move around up and down your wrist. it would scratch easily. Similar for daily usage. I would say enjoy your bracelet. :smile:

I recently purchased a love bracelet in a size 17 and wondering if I got one too small! It’s been a couple weeks and I keep obsessing over it. Would an 18 have been better? My wrist (where wristbone is) measures at just around 6.1 inches. I can turn it with a little effort at the thinnest part of my wrist.
What do you guys think?
Thanks for your opinion!
(If I decide to exchange, I’m not even sure if they will take it back since it’s been on for a couple weeks already with some light scratches)

View attachment 4812362

View attachment 4812363

View attachment 4812364
I think it looks beautiful on you! I think sizing is all personal preference. Mine fits like yours and I prefer it that way, bangles that are looser then to bang around more and sometimes spin around. That would drive me nuts.

I think it looks perfect. I had a 17 in yg and wanted to change to one with diamonds in rose gold. I was convinced I’d buy the 18 this time as I prefer a bangle/looser look but when I tried it on it looked and felt wrong. Hard to explain but it was just not right - it also didn’t ‘catch’ on my arm as well as the 17 does so I found it flew up and down my arm. Not only was it uncomfortable and annoying but the 18 didn’t travel much further down my arm but gaped hugely at the wrist. So I ended up buying the 17 again. I just wish Cartier did half sizes!! Anyway, I think yours looks lovely and the ideal fit. Hard not to keep over thinking it all - I’ve been there!! X

Hi, I was having the same dilemma as you this weekend. My wrist is 14.5cm so I would technically be a size 16. The Beverly Hills sales associate told me the size 16 was perfect, but I felt that there wasn't too much room if my wrist swelled or grew as I age. It fit the same as your 17. I asked to try on the 17 and when she put it on she literally told me, "I would not feel comfortable selling this size to you." I left feeling really confused.

I then went to another location and the sales associate (who had been working at Cartier for 15+ years) told me that she has seen so many people grow out of their bracelets, and recommended me to get the 17. I ended up getting the 17 and now that I have it on, I has peace of mind knowing that it will fit for years to come no matter what.

Right now yours looks like it fits perfect, but depending on how old you are now you might want to consider sizing up. I hope this helps!

Hi, I was having the same dilemma as you this weekend. My wrist is 14.5cm so I would technically be a size 16. The Beverly Hills sales associate told me the size 16 was perfect, but I felt that there wasn't too much room if my wrist swelled or grew as I age. It fit the same as your 17. I asked to try on the 17 and when she put it on she literally told me, "I would not feel comfortable selling this size to you." I left feeling really confused.

I then went to another location and the sales associate (who had been working at Cartier for 15+ years) told me that she has seen so many people grow out of their bracelets, and recommended me to get the 17. I ended up getting the 17 and now that I have it on, I has peace of mind knowing that it will fit for years to come no matter what.

Right now yours looks like it fits perfect, but depending on how old you are now you might want to consider sizing up. I hope this helps!
totally agree esp. in hot weather! I am also 14.5 cm and went for the 17! 16 was good but too snug when my wrists were swelling and during pregnancies! I also prefer the look of the loose fit!

Reactions: deliska
your advice helps greatly, thank you sincerely for your time! I am going back and forth at the moment too, if this is a normal 'issue' for many cartier lovers than I feel a tad better about being indecisive. The 15 doesn't hurt me, it just sticks if that makes sense, I am not sure if it's the size or the hot weather or perhaps a bit of both but it doesn't move much on my wrist but it doesn't really dig into my bone either. another concern of my is when i start to stack the love with hermes kelly and perlee pieces which is my current plan, some of the pieces may overlap. I think I will go back to try on the 16 again, ahhh it's so hard =D
after 1 month with size 15, I bought 16 and I’m going to sell the 15. 16 will definitely turn on it’s own on my wrist but my goal is to stack with juc. Too bad juc doesn’t come in 14

after 1 month with size 15, I bought 16 and I’m going to sell the 15. 16 will definitely turn on it’s own on my wrist but my goal is to stack with juc. Too bad juc doesn’t come in 14

How unfortunate that you have to sell!

I don’t know your wrist size, but mine is 14 cm and although I fit both 15 cm and 16 cm, I went with 16.

Quite honestly, I believe VERY, VERY few people actually end up purchasing a size 15 cm bracelet (even if you are very petite and small like I am), and usually those who fit both, should probably go with a size 16.

I am able to turn the size 16 easily on my wrist (from all areas: wrist to where it lands); however, it doesn’t ever turn on its own.

I probably should have posted this a lot sooner, and I regret that I didn’t in case it might help others from regretting purchasing size 15.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seaglasshunter
(I posted this in another thread; however, I’m reposting since I see this is a more appropriate thread for it and hopefully it will help others.)

My wrist size is 14 cm and although I fit both 15 cm and 16 cm, I went with 16 (using the Cartier wrist sizer really helps in deciding!).

Quite honestly, I believe VERY, VERY few people actually end up purchasing a size 15 cm bracelet (even if you are very, very petite and small like I am), and usually those who fit both, should probably go with a size 16.

I’ve even read a few instances where people with a wrist of 13.5 cm, which is tiny, regretting size 15 when the general rule of thumb is adding 1.5 cm for the perfect fit).

I am able to turn the size 16 easily on my wrist (from all areas: wrist to where it lands); however, it doesn’t turn on its own. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being able to turn it manually on one’s arm so long as the bracelet is not doing it on its own from just normal wear - in which case, it’s probably too big.

From all my research & everything I have read (and I have READ A LOT!!) the bottom line is generally (MORE LIKELY THAN NOT) most people will end up purchasing size 16 and in extremely RARE cases (a very miNUTE percentage of people) end up with size 15 and are happy with it.

Therefore, if in doubt, go for size 16!! Chances are it’s probably a better fit in the long run!

Last edited:
(I posted this in another thread; however, I’m reposting since I see this is a more appropriate thread for it and hopefully it will help others.)

My wrist size is 14 cm and although I fit both 15 cm and 16 cm, I went with 16 (using the Cartier wrist sizer really helps in deciding!).

Quite honestly, I believe VERY, VERY few people actually end up purchasing a size 15 cm bracelet (even if you are very, very petite and small like I am), and usually those who fit both, should probably go with a size 16.

I’ve even read a few incidences where people with a wrist of 13.5 cm, which is tiny, regretting size 15 when the general rule of thumb is adding 1.5 cm for the perfect fit).

I am able to turn the size 16 easily on my wrist (from all areas: wrist to where it lands); however, it doesn’t turn on its own. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being able to turn it manually on one’s arm so long as the bracelet is not doing it own it’s own from just normal wear - in which case, it’s probably too big.

From all my research & everything I have read (and I have READ A LOT!!) the bottom line is generally (MORE LIKELY THAN NOT) most people will end up purchasing size 16 and in extremely RARE cases (a very miNUTE percentage of people) end up with size 15 and are happy with it.

Therefore, if in doubt, go for size 16!! Chances are it’s probably a better fit in the long run!

Agree! It really limits your ability to stack with other bracelets when you go with the absolute smallest size Love bracelet that will fit your arm. Plus, it's much more comfortable if the bracelet can move up and down the arm a little, especially during the summer when it's so hot.

Agree! It really limits your ability to stack with other bracelets when you go with the absolute smallest size Love bracelet that will fit your arm. Plus, it's much more comfortable if the bracelet can move up and down the arm a little, especially during the summer when it's so hot.

You hit the nail on the head when you said, "...when you go with the absolute smallest size Love bracelet that will fit your arm" because essentially that is what you are doing!

Additionally, being that very few people actually fit the size 15, it makes it A LOT harder for reselling unfortunately.