Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hello everyone, I am so badly wanting a love bracelet in yellow gold but there is an issue. I have a tiny wrist, I mean kid sized and the smallest size (16) slides up and down my wrist which I´m not loving. It is such an investment and I want to wear it 24/7 but I feel like it´s too big for me to wear comfortably everyday. Do you think it is something I´ll get used to or will it just bother me to the point where I won´t wear it. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Try the size 16 cuff. The cuff fits a bit smaller than the bracelet :smile:

I think I've found my inspiration! I'm working on my PhD in Accounting which has been a long road, particularly since I had a baby in the middle of it. I'm hoping to be finished by next summer so I was thinking what do I want to give myself as a graduation gift? hmmmm I'm a jewelry and handbag girl so it was between the two, then it clicked. I can get the Cartier Love Bracelet I've been drooling over!! Now if that doesn't motivate me to finish! LOL I'm thinking of getting a pre-owned however if I can find a nice one. Who purchased theirs pre-owned? What should I look for to make sure I don't purchase a fake I I go the pre-owned route? I need to go into a boutique and see the up close and try one on. I have small wrists.

Hi girls,
I am *hoping* to get the plain RG ring to match my bracelet for my graduation in approx one month - can anyone give me any details on how much the price of this is set to increase? I was recently quoted $1910 AUD, which is about $1750 USD I think, and am wondering if this is the increased price or not.
Any help would be appreciated! Cartier is thin on the ground here in AUS... :nogood:

It took about a month for me to get used to it on my wrist. I had never worn jewelry 24/7 and always took everything off as soon as I got in the house. Now if I take off my love it feels totally weird and find myself constantly feeling my wrist for it.

After having mine just about a year, I still smile every time I glance at my wrist. It truly makes me happy and I love the fact that I can't just take it off whenever. The times I have taken it off were because I had to have it off.

Wear it in good health!! :smile:

I've only had it since Friday and it already feels smoother and less jarring as it moves on my wrist. I love how it feels warm to the touch, too.

I think I've found my inspiration! I'm working on my PhD in Accounting which has been a long road, particularly since I had a baby in the middle of it. I'm hoping to be finished by next summer so I was thinking what do I want to give myself as a graduation gift? hmmmm I'm a jewelry and handbag girl so it was between the two, then it clicked. I can get the Cartier Love Bracelet I've been drooling over!! Now if that doesn't motivate me to finish! LOL I'm thinking of getting a pre-owned however if I can find a nice one. Who purchased theirs pre-owned? What should I look for to make sure I don't purchase a fake I I go the pre-owned route? I need to go into a boutique and see the up close and try one on. I have small wrists.

I can help you with part of this! I bought mine on the secondary market, but it had never been worn.

Authenticate4U can verify the authenticity of the markings on a jewelry piece, but (obviously) not the gold content. I had them check the one I bought and they believed it to be genuine, so when I got it I had a local jeweler test the gold content to verify that it is, in fact, real gold.

I hope this helps!

Hello everyone, I am so badly wanting a love bracelet in yellow gold but there is an issue. I have a tiny wrist, I mean kid sized and the smallest size (16) slides up and down my wrist which I´m not loving. It is such an investment and I want to wear it 24/7 but I feel like it´s too big for me to wear comfortably everyday. Do you think it is something I´ll get used to or will it just bother me to the point where I won´t wear it. Any thoughts or suggestions?

My wrist is under 5" and I wear a size 16 Love. It does twirl around my wrist and it does slide up my arm quite a bit but I am totally used to it now. I keep hearing about a special order size 15 and would have ordered that if possible because I did want a slim fit. I had called several boutiques and was told by all that this was not possible so I went with the 16. I have had mine since last May and have not taken it off since.

I can help you with part of this! I bought mine on the secondary market, but it had never been worn.

Authenticate4U can verify the authenticity of the markings on a jewelry piece, but (obviously) not the gold content. I had them check the one I bought and they believed it to be genuine, so when I got it I had a local jeweler test the gold content to verify that it is, in fact, real gold.

I hope this helps!

Yes it does. I have received good service from them on Authenticating a purse. The good thing is I have access to a Cartier boutique if need be.