Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I am not in love with my JUC. I bought it in YG and wanted something to go with my YG love. I have only worn it once.....
I wanted another love, but thought the JUC looked better , now I am not feeling it.

Those that have both, do you add something or just wear them together? I am not sure why I am not feeling it. Maybe I just need to wear it and go with it. IDK

I am not in love with my JUC. I bought it in YG and wanted something to go with my YG love. I have only worn it once.....
I wanted another love, but thought the JUC looked better , now I am not feeling it.

Those that have both, do you add something or just wear them together? I am not sure why I am not feeling it. Maybe I just need to wear it and go with it. IDK
maybe you need a contrast? do you have a bracelet that you could layer with it? i feel like a nice diamond bracelet will add some sparkly contrast to the stack. or maybe if its the plain juc is the diamond one an option?

maybe you need a contrast? do you have a bracelet that you could layer with it? i feel like a nice diamond bracelet will add some sparkly contrast to the stack. or maybe if its the plain juc is the diamond one an option?

That is a great idea! Like a thin diamond bangle?
The diamond is not an option as I just got this.
I do think it is so much gold next to each other, but I love gold. I need inspiration pics! :biggrin:

That is a great idea! Like a thin diamond bangle?
The diamond is not an option as I just got this.
I do think it is so much gold next to each other, but I love gold. I need inspiration pics! :biggrin:

Yes, I think it could break it up nicely but still add visual interest with the sparkle-- i just bought one actually to layer with love bangle because i still don't know if I wanted to do a cuff, bangle or JUC and I think it works very nicely to break up solid gold pieces. I just posted a pic in my thread-- if you need other pics let me know. Its a little too big on me I think they gave me a bigger size by accident but in a year or two I'll prob upgrade it and make the bangle smaller. I think something like that will not overwhelm either statement piece.

Hello everyone. I joined this forum and saw so many people loving Cartier's love bracelet as me. My boyfriend gave me one last week!
It is amazing, just he said he paid it a lot but found it cheaper on E-Bay.. so I was wondering if it's authentic or not! can someone help me?

Yes, I think it could break it up nicely but still add visual interest with the sparkle-- i just bought one actually to layer with love bangle because i still don't know if I wanted to do a cuff, bangle or JUC and I think it works very nicely to break up solid gold pieces. I just posted a pic in my thread-- if you need other pics let me know. Its a little too big on me I think they gave me a bigger size by accident but in a year or two I'll prob upgrade it and make the bangle smaller. I think something like that will not overwhelm either statement piece.

Yes, more pics please! I would need a larger size as my wrist is big. :smile:

Can anyone tell me do the wg loves with diamonds still turn grey or do they stay white ?
I don't like the greyish look of the plain wg in photos
If they do turn can Cartier whiten them ?
Sorry if this has already been explained before

Hello everyone. I joined this forum and saw so many people loving Cartier's love bracelet as me. My boyfriend gave me one last week!
It is amazing, just he said he paid it a lot but found it cheaper on E-Bay.. so I was wondering if it's authentic or not! can someone help me?

Congratulations on your bracelet. From my experience on this topic on love. I would call Cartier Directly give them the number on your lv or send pictures of it on here. General the people on here will tell you if it is or not. Good luck on it. Either way enjoy your gift wear it good health

Can anyone tell me do the wg loves with diamonds still turn grey or do they stay white ?
I don't like the greyish look of the plain wg in photos
If they do turn can Cartier whiten them ?
Sorry if this has already been explained before

They all sort of turn grey. The WG with diamonds has some sort of plating (rhodium?) that can be reapplied. I did it for my rings once and they came back looking brand new, but they were gone for 6 weeks and it wasn't cheap. I've come to love the patina on all my WG pieces (diamonds or not).

Oh I couldn't wait 6 whole weeks !!
I don't ever take my yg love off so I probably wouldn't the wg anyway
Irl do they really look that grey ? Do they still have a shine to them ? I have wg jewelry it's definitely not as white as it used to be but it's not as grey as pics I've see of the love either thanks for your help

They all sort of turn grey. The WG with diamonds has some sort of plating (rhodium?) that can be reapplied. I did it for my rings once and they came back looking brand new, but they were gone for 6 weeks and it wasn't cheap. I've come to love the patina on all my WG pieces (diamonds or not).

Oh I couldn't wait 6 whole weeks !!
I don't ever take my yg love off so I probably wouldn't the wg anyway
Irl do they really look that grey ? Do they still have a shine to them ? I have wg jewelry it's definitely not as white as it used to be but it's not as grey as pics I've see of the love either thanks for your help

They're shiny but definitely not white. It's much more obvious when you've got something like sterling silver next to it.