Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

I think a plain looks great with 10 diamonds because of the balance of all diamonds and all screws. I got a 4 diamond as my only Love bracelet, but if I was planning for multiple I think I'd go 10 + plain!
I should ask the SA to try it stacked with 10D they have at the boutique. I wasn’t planing to stack them but I should check out how they’ll look together, just in case.

Reactions: AIKAWHS
I should ask the SA to try it stacked with 10D they have at the boutique. I wasn’t planing to stack them but I should check out how they’ll look together, just in case.

I wear two classics stacked, the 6 Diamond and 4 Diamond in PG and love the alternating diamonds and extra sparkle.

I would go for the 4 Diamond with your 10 Diamond. I think it’s more interesting that way.

Reactions: cmadtmifyb0623
I wear two classics stacked, the 6 Diamond and 4 Diamond in PG and love the alternating diamonds and extra sparkle.

I would go for the 4 Diamond with your 10 Diamond. I think it’s more interesting that way.
Your stack sounds very pretty. Do you have any action pic?

How come I don’t see 6D these days? I think it makes for a better alternate with the screws.

@Fabfashion I just went through the same thought process. It is alot for 4 little diamonds, but those four little diamonds really do elevate the piece and if that’s really what your heart wants, get that one and try not to think about the price :lol:
I just got mine and I couldn’t be happier. I hummed and hawed about how I could get the plain *and* earrings for less… but I’m glad I listened to my heart for once haha.

Reactions: Lanier
@Fabfashion I just went through the same thought process. It is alot for 4 little diamonds, but those four little diamonds really do elevate the piece and if that’s really what your heart wants, get that one and try not to think about the price :lol:
I just got mine and I couldn’t be happier. I hummed and hawed about how I could get the plain *and* earrings for less… but I’m glad I listened to my heart for once haha.
I’m usually a diamond-anything girl by heart. I was thinking of a day to day, more casual Love and that’s why I was thinking of the plain one but I kept gravitating towards the 4D one. Oooh shiny. Lol.

If the opportunity was there, I would say 4 diamonds! :smile:

Need some help deciding between a plain YG regular Love bracelet and one with 4 diamonds. I tried them both on at the boutique the other day paired with a thin pave (which I’m not getting). Want something easy to wear for day to day or travel. I already have a WG 10d and RG 10d and thought having a YG that shows the screws would be nice for a change. Thoughts?
View attachment 5354365
View attachment 5354367

Reactions: Fabfashion
Hello everyone,

I’m hoping to purchase my first love (YG regular) soon and wanted to ask for some advice.

There is no Cartier store where I live (Maui), the nearest would require a plane ride to Oahu. I tried some pieces on with an SA last year and was wondering if it would be appropriate to order the bracelet through him. I met him only once but he was very kind and accommodating.

I could just order it online, but if SAs receive commission on a sale, I’d be happy to give it to him. Not sure if this makes a difference to SAs, as I’m sure they have regular clients. I also thought it might be away to try and establish an SA relationship, even though I don’t live near a store.

Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated! :smile:

Hello everyone,

I’m hoping to purchase my first love (YG regular) soon and wanted to ask for some advice.

There is no Cartier store where I live (Maui), the nearest would require a plane ride to Oahu. I tried some pieces on with an SA last year and was wondering if it would be appropriate to order the bracelet through him. I met him only once but he was very kind and accommodating.

I could just order it online, but if SAs receive commission on a sale, I’d be happy to give it to him. Not sure if this makes a difference to SAs, as I’m sure they have regular clients. I also thought it might be away to try and establish an SA relationship, even though I don’t live near a store.

Any thoughts/advice would be appreciated! :smile:
If you’re hoping to establish a long term relationship, it doesn’t hurt to order it from that SA especially if he was very helpful to you. In the future, there may be times where you may want some help bringing in certain pieces to try on or checking inventory or holding certain items for when you visit Oahu. For the longest time, my favorite Hermes SA was the one at the Oahu/Ala Moana boutique. I live in Toronto and only visit Oahu once a year and I’d always stop by Hermes and she’d always have something special for me.

If you have time, I’d encourage hopping over to the boutique in person. The buying experience is totally different when you buy from the boutique and it’ll feel so much more special especially for your first piece. I think when you’re buying a luxury brand, you’ll want that extra customer service from the SA. If your SA is not available, I’ve met Rowena at the Ala Moana boutique recently and she provided excellent customer service. Enjoy your first Love. :smile:

Last edited:
If I need to order remotely, I contact my SA (whom I only have the opportunity to see in person maybe every 2 years but have an established relationship with) via email or phone to place the order. She gets the commission (she confirmed this) and I get good service. If I need to exchange or return, I work with her directly and it’s been seamless. She’ll also send me videos of pieces I’m interested in being modeled by her coworker, even in combination with the same pieces I have so I can see how they work tog.

Thank you @Fabfashion and @Cat Fondler! Very helpful pieces of advice :flowers: Especially the parts about any future purchases/help.

Honestly, I could just fly over. I know the in-person experience is much different from just buying online. But it sounds like the most important thing is to establish the relationship and that’s it’s okay to only visit once or twice a year if you keep good communication with your SA.

I appreciate the insight, thank you again!

If you’re hoping to establish a long term relationship, it doesn’t hurt to order it from that SA especially if he was very helpful to you. In the future, there may be times where you may want some help bringing in certain pieces to try on or checking inventory or holding certain items for when you visit Oahu. For the longest time, my favorite Hermes SA was the one at the Oahu/Ala Moana boutique. I live in Toronto and only visit Oahu once a year and I’d always stop by Hermes and she’d always have something special for me.

If you have time, I’d encourage hopping over to the boutique in person. The buying experience is totally different when you buy from the boutique and it’ll feel so much more special especially for your first piece. I think when you’re buying a luxury brand, you’ll want that extra customer service from the SA. If your SA is not available, I’ve met Rowena at the Ala Moana boutique recently and she provided excellent customer service. Enjoy your first Love. :smile:

If I need to order remotely, I contact my SA (whom I only have the opportunity to see in person maybe every 2 years but have an established relationship with) via email or phone to place the order. She gets the commission (she confirmed this) and I get good service. If I need to exchange or return, I work with her directly and it’s been seamless. She’ll also send me videos of pieces I’m interested in being modeled by her coworker, even in combination with the same pieces I have so I can see how they work tog.