Cartier Juste un Clou collection

Just wanted to pop in and see your fabulous bracelet again! I love the mixture of
beauty with a touch of "edgy"! It looks fabulous with your Love bracelet and your entire
Cartier collection!

Wow! It looks amazing on you! What a great mom you have. :smile:
I love how you've paired it with your BB and Love. Congrats!

Thanks!! I just wear it with the Love, and the BB gets to be on it's own over on my left hand!

Just wanted to pop in and see your fabulous bracelet again! I love the mixture of
beauty with a touch of "edgy"! It looks fabulous with your Love bracelet and your entire
Cartier collection!

Thanks so much! I'm still pretty quite in awe of each piece.

Oh my god! Loooove your new avatar ;)

Thanks luxe! I always love yours too!!

Oh My!!! Lana you did well. Looks awesome paired with the rest of your Cartier collection.

You have such a wonderful mommy.

I do, for so many reasons. Thank you.

after seeing your modeling pics, you made me buy one :cursing: the bracelet look amazing on you!! here some pics of my new baby. i cant wait to see other pics !!!! come ladies...your turn!!!:P:P

Attachments

• IMG-20120517-01347.jpg
    IMG-20120517-01347.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 2,201
  • IMG-20120517-01351.jpg
    IMG-20120517-01351.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,171
  • IMG-20120517-01356.jpg
    IMG-20120517-01356.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,350
I love your pictures.
This year I will turn 45. I'm thinking to buy the cartier clou rose gold. I would prefer with diamonds.
Somebody has one ??
The 1 april the prizes will increase, so what should I do !

ok so after careful thought, I can afford to splurge on a Juste Un Clou ring. My 40th is in 10 months, but I want to beat the price increase, so I want to buy it now to beat it, since it is already pretty pricey for me!
i love the yellow gold and the rose gold... anyone have any modeling pics of the rose gold one? i have already seen a few pics of the yellow gold, it looks so lovely!
i want to buy it for my ring finger on my right hand... it seems like a hefty ring.. if I am normally a size 6 1/2, is it true ot size?
Thanks!