Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I called and ask about this new version and he said something about there will be a button that you will push at the bottom of this bracelet.

I have both, the old closure on my plain WG JUC and the new closure on my double WG clou. No issues with the new closure. You just lift up the head part and it's much easier to put on/take off. Yes the old closure is more secure for sure but it's annoying to take off. When I tried on the Pave version last week it was the new closure as well.

Do you know what is the big difference? Would it be secured if it's much easier to open?
Some new Love bracelet owners have so much issues with the new screw closure, the old screw mechanism didn't have such problem.

That makes me nervous! I like how secure the old JUC is. :-/

I'm not really sure what's easier about it but I have such a difficult time taking off my current juc so I will def be getting the new one [emoji4].

I have both, the old closure on my plain WG JUC and the new closure on my double WG clou. No issues with the new closure. You just lift up the head part and it's much easier to put on/take off. Yes the old closure is more secure for sure but it's annoying to take off. When I tried on the Pave version last week it was the new closure as well.
Thanks Natalie j!

I just bought the new Clou bracelet. I noticed that if I pull the lock side a little bit, it has a click sound when I push it back. Does your JUC make a click sound when you pull it then push it back? Thanks! Mine is the new lock system.

I just bought the new Clou bracelet. I noticed that if I pull the lock side a little bit, it has a click sound when I push it back. Does your JUC make a click sound when you pull it then push it back? Thanks! Mine is the new lock system.

Congratulations with your purchase. do you mind sharing some pictures? I'm curious to see the new locking mechanism. Thanks you.

I did, I always do my Cartier and Tiffany shopping at Heathrow. I saved around £1600 on the ring. Just call them first so they can reserve things for you. [emoji6][emoji6]

Thanks for the advice and because of you, I'm the proud owner of the Rose Gold Diamonds JuC bracelet! Fresh from Heathrow!

Attachments

• IMG_4676.JPG
    IMG_4676.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 3,632
Thanks for the advice and because of you, I'm the proud owner of the Rose Gold Diamonds JuC bracelet! Fresh from Heathrow!

Congrats dear!! Isn't the saving make it that much more special? [emoji6][emoji6]

I was in the boutique to try on the new thin Loves so my SA got me to try the Pave JUCs as well to compare. I prefer the Pave RG JUC actually. Need to start saving [emoji85][emoji85]IMG_1490629860.356560.jpg