Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I'm not sure if you saw my response..

No, I leave it on all the time, like my LOVE. I finally took it off after about 6 months, it definitely needed a good cleaning. I make DH take it on and off. He hates doing it, he's terrified of breaking it.
Thanks for the reply! I guess people are leaving it on 24/7.

Holy mother of God that's gorgeous. All of it. Stunning wrist of Cartier!!! Had mixed feelings on the clou but it's gorgeous on, especially paired with the love. Great choices.

I know me too... if I save intensely (no other jewellery/clothing purchases) for a few months I could get one by March....hopefully there's no price increases before then!

which one are you looking at?

ooh - March is nothing! I just got a Cartier Panthere ring so I may need a year!
I think I want the yellow gold. I already have the yellow gold Love but I'm not sure about pink gold for me personally. I think I might actually wear the Clou on my left wrist with my stainless Tank Francaise watch. That might be a fun combo! Dream dream dream!

Reactions: AmorNChanel
ooh - March is nothing! I just got a Cartier Panthere ring so I may need a year!
I think I want the yellow gold. I already have the yellow gold Love but I'm not sure about pink gold for me personally. I think I might actually wear the Clou on my left wrist with my stainless Tank Francaise watch. That might be a fun combo! Dream dream dream!

love your new ring!!! definitely a holy grail piece for me :biggrin:

I'm thinking the YG or WG clou....I have a RG love so maybe white gold clou to compliment the RG love? I know I don't want a RG clou and RG love....too much RG!

YG clou and SS tank would look fab together! I may not like two RG bracelets but for some reason I like the idea of 2 YG!? I think it would look awesome ;)

I'm thinking the YG or WG clou....I have a RG love so maybe white gold clou to compliment the RG love? I know I don't want a RG clou and RG love....too much RG!

YG clou and SS tank would look fab together! I may not like two RG bracelets but for some reason I like the idea of 2 YG!? I think it would look awesome ;)

The white gold would be so pretty with the RG Love! So would the yellow! I think you should try both on stacked with the Love and see which looks better to you. So fun to play at Cartier!

I think I like WG with RG on me :biggrin:

I will definitely go try some on at Cartier but not until I save at least half for it first :graucho: