Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Thanks!!!!!! I am over the moon. My first piece.

lanasy, do you ever take yours off? I have been every night, but it is quite hard to take it off alone.

It's gorgeous on you!!!! Congratulations!

No, I leave it on all the time, like my LOVE. I finally took it off after about 6 months, it definitely needed a good cleaning. I make DH take it on and off. He hates doing it, he's terrified of breaking it.

here my new bracelet from Cartier, i really love it, its quite unique, i ordered i in pink gold to match my incoming Cartier Calibre 2 tone rose gold. i have been mixing and matching with everything and anything, here some pictures. hope you enjoy as much as i did :biggrin:
Thats a gorgeous watch, whats the price?

I've been admiring this bracelet for a while now. It's magnifique! Can someone give a full photographic tour of the piece -- I'm curious to see what the top of the nailhead looks like.

Thanks

cldixon1 said:
Thanks!!!!!! I am over the moon. My first piece.

lanasy, do you ever take yours off? I have been every night, but it is quite hard to take it off alone.

I was wondering the same thing too. I've been leaving mine on cause I'm lazy though..

I was wondering the same thing too. I've been leaving mine on cause I'm lazy though..

I'm not sure if you saw my response..

No, I leave it on all the time, like my LOVE. I finally took it off after about 6 months, it definitely needed a good cleaning. I make DH take it on and off. He hates doing it, he's terrified of breaking it.