Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Thank you so much!!!! I am on my way to get it but hesitant about the size. Would you suggest size 15 or 16 if my Love isn’t in 17... 15 fits tighter but hits my wrist bone so I am not sure:sad:((
I'm a 17 in LOVE and I like the 16 in the JuC. When I tried the 15 at the boutique, the SA suggested to go with the 15 but I really didn't like the feel of it. Just felt too constricted but I'm going to go try it again to make sure because I'm considering the one with diamonds and I want to be sure sure. lol.

Reactions: WingNut
e00cf046fb1a78e56a474c9a3e519437.jpg

Finally got my dream JUC to stack with my love - absolutely love this look!
Love!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!

Ladies, so sorry to post just now. Finally, after all that nightmare with the exchange and everything I got my JUC in YG size 16 ( thanks everyone who suggested this size cause 15 was definitely hitting the wrist bone). OMG, I am so happy and glad I got this from the boutique so that I can enjoy it. Will be pairing it with my Love in YG.

Attachments

• 0619AB64-526B-4E98-83B6-B950FEEB6705.jpeg
    0619AB64-526B-4E98-83B6-B950FEEB6705.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 2,143
  • 49DC47F9-DBBC-4480-A730-CEAC4F56E8F1.jpeg
    49DC47F9-DBBC-4480-A730-CEAC4F56E8F1.jpeg
    106.3 KB · Views: 2,134
Well, after lusting over this bracelet for many years and putting it off until I felt I could reward myself, I finally did it. YG regular size JUC with diamond accents in size 16. I tried the 15 which also fit but SA recommended 16. The size is such that it cannot rotate around my wrist. I don't have a Love bracelet, but it is stacked with an Hermes PM Clic and a Roberto coin bracelet, and a wire/twist diamond bangle (Memoire??). I was a little hesitant about the size possibly being too big but the size of the JUC is exactly the same as the others and it does not overlap, so it cooers to be the correct size. I've had it since Monday and only gotten around to waring it today!

I looked for the thin version but it was sold out in the boutique (I'm on a trip in Hawaii)....it's very popular here. I do want to look at the thin one (non-diamond) to wear on lower-key days. IMG_1730.JPG

Well, after lusting over this bracelet for many years and putting it off until I felt I could reward myself, I finally did it. YG regular size JUC with diamond accents in size 16. I tried the 15 which also fit but SA recommended 16. The size is such that it cannot rotate around my wrist. I don't have a Love bracelet, but it is stacked with an Hermes PM Clic and a Roberto coin bracelet, and a wire/twist diamond bangle (Memoire??). I was a little hesitant about the size possibly being too big but the size of the JUC is exactly the same as the others and it does not overlap, so it cooers to be the correct size. I've had it since Monday and only gotten around to waring it today!

I looked for the thin version but it was sold out in the boutique (I'm on a trip in Hawaii)....it's very popular here. I do want to look at the thin one (non-diamond) to wear on lower-key days. View attachment 4319412

Good grief I should really spellcheck before posting!!!

Hi everyone! I just got a YG JUC to go with my YG LOVE (eee! :smile: can't stop staring at my wrists!) and would love to hear if any of you have tried a chain bracelet as a 'buffer' between your bracelets. Do you think something like the below would do the trick? I figure the slight movement to it would help to soften the impact between the bracelets (I love the all-YG look so am trying to find alternatives to leather/chord).
il_fullxfull.1264388493_ehju.jpg

Happy new year :flowers:

Just wanted to chime in on this in case you’re concerned about scratches on your jewelry..

If you add a gold chain bracelet that is a size smaller or larger than either your JUC or Love it will scratch them. Basically any other kind of metal jewelry that you wear that can slip under or over your bracelets, it will scratch them.

JUC is very good at hiding scratches due to its circular wire shape, but scratches will be visible on the Love. If your JUC is the right size it shouldn’t scratch your Love if you put the nail head position touching the top of the Love (not the other way around). I find that having the JUC below the Love where the nail head is away from the Love (not touching), the JUC can occasionally go over the Love and thus scratching it. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense, I can try to take some photos for you.

Stacking them isn’t really an issue for scratching if you do it in the right position and if you’re not stacking with other differently sized metal jewelry.

My concern used to be that stacking another heavy bracelet tends to loosen the screws on my Love due to the vibration on impact when I move around but since I used Loctite (weakest strength and was recommended by SA at Cartier Singapore) that has never been an issue for 3 Loves and 1 JUC stacked on one wrist.

DH used to get annoyed because he kept having to help me tighten the screws every week but since we used Loctite it maybe only needs tightening after a couple months. Highly recommend it.

Hi ladies,

I am new to this forum but I have a question regarding my new Juste Un Clou SM!

So I purchased this recently, and for some reason.. I didn’t think to check it that carefully. I got home and saw these two marks on my bracelet by the Cartier logo, size and serial number engravings.

It kind of look like scratch marks? Or is that an authenticity stamp? It doesn’t look like anything though, so I’m not sure.

Please help me out! It’s my first ever piece from Cartier so I am still new to this.

Attachments

• 603E3320-2511-4EBA-9A71-F51E4992E559.jpeg
    603E3320-2511-4EBA-9A71-F51E4992E559.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 1,579
Last edited:
Reactions: CoCoBelle
Hi ladies,

I am new to this forum but I have a question regarding my new Juste Un Clou SM!

So I purchased this recently, and for some reason.. I didn’t think to check it that carefully. I got home and saw these two marks on my bracelet by the Cartier logo, size and serial number engravings.

It kind of look like scratch marks? Or is that an authenticity stamp? It doesn’t look like anything though, so I’m not sure.

Please help me out! It’s my first ever piece from Cartier so I am still new to this.

Hi there, don’t worry I have the same on mine and I when I got it I was worried too but then checked with a friend who has one too and hers is the same. (I’m not sure what it is exactly) Enjoy your bracelet!

What are your LOVE and JUC bracelets’ sizes? How do you wear your LOVE and JUC bracelets now? I also have the same problem of JUC occasionally running over my LOVE, but I worry that the nail head will be dented if I wear my nail head side touching the LOVE.

Just wanted to chime in on this in case you’re concerned about scratches on your jewelry..

If you add a gold chain bracelet that is a size smaller or larger than either your JUC or Love it will scratch them. Basically any other kind of metal jewelry that you wear that can slip under or over your bracelets, it will scratch them.

JUC is very good at hiding scratches due to its circular wire shape, but scratches will be visible on the Love. If your JUC is the right size it shouldn’t scratch your Love if you put the nail head position touching the top of the Love (not the other way around). I find that having the JUC below the Love where the nail head is away from the Love (not touching), the JUC can occasionally go over the Love and thus scratching it. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense, I can try to take some photos for you.

Stacking them isn’t really an issue for scratching if you do it in the right position and if you’re not stacking with other differently sized metal jewelry.

My concern used to be that stacking another heavy bracelet tends to loosen the screws on my Love due to the vibration on impact when I move around but since I used Loctite (weakest strength and was recommended by SA at Cartier Singapore) that has never been an issue for 3 Loves and 1 JUC stacked on one wrist.

DH used to get annoyed because he kept having to help me tighten the screws every week but since we used Loctite it maybe only needs tightening after a couple months. Highly recommend it.

I have been debating between the JUC SM size 16 & 17 for a while. Size 16 fits but seems a bit snug. There isn’t a lot of movement but it fits well. Size 17 is much more comfortable for me but seems a bit big! It manages to twist from just flicking my hand a few times.

Any thoughts? (Currently trying on size 17)

Attachments

• F28D0B1E-C8CE-4A09-A3A5-457356674A16.jpeg
    F28D0B1E-C8CE-4A09-A3A5-457356674A16.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,471
  • EA84CFC0-583C-4A7C-8070-14942EB4C32F.jpeg
    EA84CFC0-583C-4A7C-8070-14942EB4C32F.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 1,453