Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Well I still don’t own a JUC but am hoping to soon. Looking at everyone’s lovely photos is keeping me going and inspired!

A question for those of you who have the JUC with diamonds (on nail head and tip) AND one without diamonds, which do you prefer? I’ve been holding out until I can get one in YG with diamonds, but is it as wearable as the one without? Is there such a thing as that little bit of diamonds being too blingy?

I have the YG JUC ring without diamonds and I wear it almost daily....I’m even thinking of getting the double ring with diamonds for blingier days.

Well I still don’t own a JUC but am hoping to soon. Looking at everyone’s lovely photos is keeping me going and inspired!

A question for those of you who have the JUC with diamonds (on nail head and tip) AND one without diamonds, which do you prefer? I’ve been holding out until I can get one in YG with diamonds, but is it as wearable as the one without? Is there such a thing as that little bit of diamonds being too blingy?

I have the YG JUC ring without diamonds and I wear it almost daily....I’m even thinking of getting the double ring with diamonds for blingier days.

I recommend with diamonds head and tip. It's absolutely beautiful and on another level than the non-diamond one...

I have a question regarding the JUC- I have the YG plain old closure and since I bought it it's been loose- meaning when it's open it swings open it's not tight. I hope you get what I mean. It's hard to wear because I have to hold it together to close. Is that normal of a flaw? Cartier said they might be able to tighten it but I bought it like that. Any one else has that problem?
Thanks!

Reactions: Kindness3
I have a question regarding the JUC- I have the YG plain old closure and since I bought it it's been loose- meaning when it's open it swings open it's not tight. I hope you get what I mean. It's hard to wear because I have to hold it together to close. Is that normal of a flaw? Cartier said they might be able to tighten it but I bought it like that. Any one else has that problem?
Thanks!
Well I know what you are saying ,I too have the orignal closer, I sent mine in to workshop in New York they replaced the hinge,there is very tiny pin,that over time get lose they recommend not taking it off to many times,I know it cost me 300. $$to repair it but it' worth it

Thanks!

Hmm. I have never heard of this issue where the hinge comes loose at that part! Can you take a picture or video and post it?! It’s odd enough you have to hold it all the time to keep it closed?! It should just lock in place where you pinch it to securely lock it! Scared now.

Hi all! I have a dilemma. I’ve had my eye on the JUC for a while and I’m kicking myself for not getting it while I was in Paris last summer. It was so much cheaper! I tried the JUC on at the boutique and I’m positive the sales associate told me to order the same size as my love which is a size 16. Well I ended up finding a great deal on a preowned JUC in a 16 on TheRealReal but upon trying it on I think it maybe a bit big. I read a few sections on the forum and it seems like most people are sizing one size down. So I would need a 15 and the yellow gold seems to be out of stock in this size online. Either way it would be full price too. What do you think?IMG_9894.jpgIMG_9896.jpgIMG_9897.jpg

Does anyone have the JUC and love in the same size and do you regret it? Thanks!

Hi all! I have a dilemma. I’ve had my eye on the JUC for a while and I’m kicking myself for not getting it while I was in Paris last summer. It was so much cheaper! I tried the JUC on at the boutique and I’m positive the sales associate told me to order the same size as my love which is a size 16. Well I ended up finding a great deal on a preowned JUC in a 16 on TheRealReal but upon trying it on I think it maybe a bit big. I read a few sections on the forum and it seems like most people are sizing one size down. So I would need a 15 and the yellow gold seems to be out of stock in this size online. Either way it would be full price too. What do you think?View attachment 3961086View attachment 3961087View attachment 3961088

Does anyone have the JUC and love in the same size and do you regret it? Thanks!
I had gone with same size as my loves have to say I was sorry I did, my loves I sent for repairs they wouldn't stay closed, so cartier allowed me to exchange them for new ones, so I went 19 now they fit perfect, yours look good on you mine was little to big drove me nuts ,

I had gone with same size as my loves have to say I was sorry I did, my loves I sent for repairs they wouldn't stay closed, so cartier allowed me to exchange them for new ones, so I went 19 now they fit perfect, yours look good on you mine was little to big drove me nuts ,

Thanks! That sucks that they wouldn’t stay closed. My love is from 2011 so right when they started making the new closure and i haven’t had many issues. I have noticed that a few times one of the screws isn’t as tight so i adjust from time to time. I called the store and they are sending me a 15 so I’ll compare!

Reactions: Chivis
Thanks! That sucks that they wouldn’t stay closed. My love is from 2011 so right when they started making the new closure and i haven’t had many issues. I have noticed that a few times one of the screws isn’t as tight so i adjust from time to time. I called the store and they are sending me a 15 so I’ll compare!
Thank you yes I've had them couple years,but know I went up size because I remember how snug 18 our so I was happy that cartier took care of it ,but I thinking I should have stayed with 18 ,I didn' think 1cm would make such difference between sizes :sad: I can wear them on my left but little lose