Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I am seriously considering a JUC before the aug 1 increase and somewhat torn between a JUC in PG w diamonds / YG plain / YG with diamonds. Those are the only styles they have in my size at my store without having to order.
Can I get your thoughts on which one you think suits my skin tone best? (I plan to wear it on its own on my left arm with a watch or with a YG 4 diamond love on days I feel a bit more dressy).

Will a diamond JUC and a 4-diamond love together look too ostentatious for weekends/non formal settings?

Thank you!
View attachment 3778285 View attachment 3778289 View attachment 3778290 View attachment 3778291 View attachment 3778292

Let's put it this way, no one ever regrets getting diamonds but you might regret getting the plain version [emoji6]

OK. I've caught the JUC bug.

Usually I'm a very feminine, girly-girly type of girl. All my jewelry is very feminine. But this bad ass JUC design has got my heart singing.

Here's my dilemma. I have TOO many platinum tennis diamond bracelets. A gold Rolex, several Cartier watches (silver colored and yellow colored), and several Chanel watches (J12 with diamonds and Premiere). I'd LOVE to build a gold collection, but currently my jewels are all silver colored based and I really want a JUC in yellow gold because in my strange opinion, the white gold color just makes the nail even more "nail" looking!!! And that could be menacing looking.

But would it be too weird? Like it wouldn't go with most of my existing collection? Or it doesn't matter?

Additionally on the JUC, I think the more diamonds it has, the more feminine looking it gets. US$11,800 for a few diamonds, or US$40,400 for all the pave diamonds? The all-diamond piece is the price of a car! But I get this nagging feeling that if I don't save for it, I might regret the US$11,800 purchase.

What are your thoughts? I just turned 40, is JUC something I can wear for life?

Reactions: Kindness3
OK. I've caught the JUC bug.

Usually I'm a very feminine, girly-girly type of girl. All my jewelry is very feminine. But this bad ass JUC design has got my heart singing.

Here's my dilemma. I have TOO many platinum tennis diamond bracelets. A gold Rolex, several Cartier watches (silver colored and yellow colored), and several Chanel watches (J12 with diamonds and Premiere). I'd LOVE to build a gold collection, but currently my jewels are all silver colored based and I really want a JUC in yellow gold because in my strange opinion, the white gold color just makes the nail even more "nail" looking!!! And that could be menacing looking.

But would it be too weird? Like it wouldn't go with most of my existing collection? Or it doesn't matter?

Additionally on the JUC, I think the more diamonds it has, the more feminine looking it gets. US$11,800 for a few diamonds, or US$40,400 for all the pave diamonds? The all-diamond piece is the price of a car! But I get this nagging feeling that if I don't save for it, I might regret the US$11,800 purchase.

What are your thoughts? I just turned 40, is JUC something I can wear for life?
I'm older than you and just bought a Rose Gold JUC with a few diamonds a few months ago and I planned to wear it to a ripe old age before passing on to my kid! Like you, most of my jewellery are in white gold and rather feminine. But I absolutely love the JUC bracelet and didn't care for the more popular Love bracelet.
I don't have the heart to spend $40k on a bracelet so I guess I'm super happy and contented with the one with fewer diamonds. Also, I much prefer the fewer diamonds JUC as I find it has the best balance in retaining the look of the nail but with just the right touch of diamonds to soften things up a little. I chose rose gold despite not having many jewellery in this tone because I find rose gold goes very well with silver and has a more updated look compared to yellow gold. JUC bracelet is like a permanent jewellery, so it doesn't really have to match. Just go with whatever your heart desires.

View attachment 3440339 My dream came true last month when I got a beautiful Cartier Love cuff in yellow gold with one diamond from my DH as a gift to my birthday last month and a gorgeous Cartier Juste un Clou in pink gold with diamonds as a push-present;)the baby's due is in a month but he couldn't wait:smile:
I got my other Cartier Love cuff in white gold with one diamond as a wedding gift from DH last year.
I am on cloud nine and I feel so blessed!
Sorry for my swollen hands...
so pretty!

Reactions: Solday
Joining the club with my new diamond juc. Here it is paired with my love (both in yg). So in love!! Thanks for letting me share [emoji173].

View attachment 3604109View attachment 3604110

It's so pretty. May I know which size you got? If I were to get both the JUC and LOVE down the line, should they be the same size? How does sizing work if I want JUC to be closer to my wrist/ hand.

Reactions: SashaJustine
My SA advised to get one size down in the JUC that you are in the love. So personally I got a size 16 JUC and size 17 loves. I wear JUC on right wrist and Loves on the left wrist, but can combine them together if I like.
It's so pretty. May I know which size you got? If I were to get both the JUC and LOVE down the line, should they be the same size? How does sizing work if I want JUC to be closer to my wrist/ hand.

Reactions: Grande Latte
I just recently bought the yg juc diamond with the new closure system. Does anyone notice that their juc make this clicking noise when you move it up and down your arm? It kind of sound like my two love bracelets hitting each other when stacked but just not as loud. I checked again and it's secure though so I don't mind the noise but just want to be sure.

IMG_1501598804.655538.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Also just recently purchased a JUC, but plain YG with the new closure system. Just checked it and it does make a small noise when moving up/down the wrist but nothing that concerns me. Not sure on other suggestions ppl have, but if it really does bother you would take back into the boutique.
I just recently bought the yg juc diamond with the new closure system. Does anyone notice that their juc make this clicking noise when you move it up and down your arm? It kind of sound like my two love bracelets hitting each other when stacked but just not as loud. I checked again and it's secure though so I don't mind the noise but just want to be sure.

View attachment 3782357

View attachment 3782357

Yes this is common. When I purchased mine though it bothered me so I made sure my SA found me a non noisemaker. Either way it's still secure!

Thank you for sharing the information about the country of manufacture. How to tell where an individual bracelet is made? I know my JUC ring is made in France because of the French gold hallmark (the eagle head) on the back of the ring, but the bracelet has only the lozenge (maker's mark) on the inside.

Question for you: some people mentioned that the new bracelet is more round and thicker throughout. I have had the new version for a few months before starting to have problems with the lock and exchanging for the old version. Personally I didn't notice this difference in shape or that the older version is less substantial. The only difference I noticed is that the old version is missing 1 or 2 diamonds at the bottom where it meets the hand because of the larger hole in the lock. I would appreciate your opinion because I don't perceive my bracelet to have a different shape or to be lighter than the new.