Cartier in Action

Thank you! I don’t wear a watch on a regular basis only evenings out or if my husband and I are going somewhere. My day to day is really casual with young children and the bracelets are there purely to bring me joy lol. But when I do wear a watch it goes on my left wrist. Sometimes i will Stack the JUC with the watch or sometimes all the bracelets just go on my right depending on the occasion. The love bracelets stay on my wrist 24/7 though and I am still just as obsessed with them as I was before. Maybe even more now that they are a little bit worn and lived in :heart:
Thanks for sharing :smile: I wear a watch on my left hand and it feels weird trying to stack, maybe because my wrists are big. Even on my right hand where I wear my Love, I have to judge carefully what I want to add on next as my Love does not glide up and down much...I’m probably adding the Trinity cord next but I would want to try the new JUC together just to see how nicely it’ll sit with my Love and on my big wrist!

Thanks for sharing :smile: I wear a watch on my left hand and it feels weird trying to stack, maybe because my wrists are big. Even on my right hand where I wear my Love, I have to judge carefully what I want to add on next as my Love does not glide up and down much...I’m probably adding the Trinity cord next but I would want to try the new JUC together just to see how nicely it’ll sit with my Love and on my big wrist!
The JUC will probably sit pretty nicely! I find The shape to be more comfortable and a little looser. I have Not tried on the juc thin yet but it will probably feel nice because it is lighter.

Also, I’m sure your wrists are lovely! Especially with all your gorgeous arm candy! I sometimes Wish my loves were a little more snug fitting as they are a tiny bit too big (especially now that it’s getting cold) ..the movement is definitely more noticeable now.. but if I had sized down I don't Think I’d Be able to stack like a fool.

Good for my wallet, bad for my soul :lol:

The JUC will probably sit pretty nicely! I find The shape to be more comfortable and a little looser. I have Not tried on the juc thin yet but it will probably feel nice because it is lighter.

Also, I’m sure your wrists are lovely! Especially with all your gorgeous arm candy! I sometimes Wish my loves were a little more snug fitting as they are a tiny bit too big (especially now that it’s getting cold) ..the movement is definitely more noticeable now.. but if I had sized down I don't Think I’d Be able to stack like a fool.

Good for my wallet, bad for my soul :lol:

There's been a mixed reaction from what I read in the forum for JUC thin. Guess I'll know when I try it on! I'm eyeing on the ring too :cool: My wrists got bigger because I put on weight and I live in a humid country! I used to fit the size 17 Love but needed to fit the 18 when I decided to take the plunge and purchase. LOL I envy those of you that can stack multiple Loves and JUC on one wrist..you made the right choice to get your bracelets in stackable sizes! :amuse:

Thank you! I don’t wear a watch on a regular basis only evenings out or if my husband and I are going somewhere. My day to day is really casual with young children and the bracelets are there purely to bring me joy lol. But when I do wear a watch it goes on my left wrist. Sometimes i will Stack the JUC with the watch or sometimes all the bracelets just go on my right depending on the occasion. The love bracelets stay on my wrist 24/7 though and I am still just as obsessed with them as I was before. Maybe even more now that they are a little bit worn and lived in :heart:
I second the obsession! My two Love bracelets really make me happy when I look down at them, sounds funny I know!

Reactions: GoldFish8
I second the obsession! My two Love bracelets really make me happy when I look down at them, sounds funny I know!
I am the same way! If I’m having a bad day and I look at my bracelets they make my bad day a little less bad.. I remind myself just how lucky I am to have these beautiful bracelets and just how “loved” I am. It’s a strange thing, maybe, but to me that makes them totally worth the obsession haha

Reactions: Kmazz39