Cartier in Action

Here’s my current stack 💕 I have wanted to add a rose gold bangle. I thought about the Chopard ice cube, but it wouldn’t sit flush due to the sizing so I’ve not pulled the trigger. I could add a rose gold thin love but I was thinking of something different to give more contrast & texture. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! x

Attachments

• IMG_6602.jpeg
    IMG_6602.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 186
Here’s my current stack 💕 I have wanted to add a rose gold bangle. I thought about the Chopard ice cube, but it wouldn’t sit flush due to the sizing so I’ve not pulled the trigger. I could add a rose gold thin love but I was thinking of something different to give more contrast & texture. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! x
How about the Etincelle?

New rg Ecrou and Trinity chain bracelet. Super excited about both. Ecrou doesn’t get a lot of attention but I do love it. The moving bolts make it so that you see something different each time you look down.

The Trinity chain bracelet is wonderful. Super lightweight.

View attachment 5929126
I love your trinity bracelet! Do you find it stays in place and does it ever bother you that the other bangles slide over it?

Reactions: mave33