Cartier in Action

Does the cuff and full bangle match up well. I wish we had the thin version out before I got the cuff.

They do not match up completely, but enough to not be a bother. I still love the cuff, it is actually my best fit since it sits closer the wrist. I have always felt like my bangle should have been a 15 the 16, is a bit big on me. :biggrin:

Hello everyone

Loving all you stacks [emoji7]

Happy to share my new RG JUC ring. Got it to wear as a new wedding band, at some point I just got tired of the ordinary wedding bands. The ring is so comfy.

I used to wear only white metals, mostly Platinum and Silver, but the RG trend took me over [emoji85]

My 1st Cartier by the way!

View attachment 3720017

Congrats on your first Cartier! It looks lovely on you. [emoji322]

Sorry to re-post here. Really want to get your opinion sooner..

Help dear JUC ring owners! - I bought a JUC ring last week and was too thrilled to look at every detail (I focused on the top only...). Yesterday I suddenly found a small pit on the bottom of the band. It is irregular in shape, and I couldn't see any Cartier logo related meaning in it. I asked my sales associate if it is a defect. She said it is a seal "she believes" signifies that the ring is made in Europe. Some of the markings are inside the ring and some are on the outside on the bottom of the band. But the look-like random shape really concerns me and bothers me more and more. Is there similar marking in your ring? It really looks like a defect. Thank you and I look forward to hearing about your experience.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 1,872
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 1,903
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,931
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,949
Sorry to re-post here. Really want to get your opinion sooner..

Help dear JUC ring owners! - I bought a JUC ring last week and was too thrilled to look at every detail (I focused on the top only...). Yesterday I suddenly found a small pit on the bottom of the band. It is irregular in shape, and I couldn't see any Cartier logo related meaning in it. I asked my sales associate if it is a defect. She said it is a seal "she believes" signifies that the ring is made in Europe. Some of the markings are inside the ring and some are on the outside on the bottom of the band. But the look-like random shape really concerns me and bothers me more and more. Is there similar marking in your ring? It really looks like a defect. Thank you and I look forward to hearing about your experience.

Yes, this marking on the ring is normal, mine has it too! and the sales associate informed me that this is the seal of Cartier and all JUC rings have it at the back.