Cartier in Action

It will be so so special for your daughter! To have come from her grandmother. I’m stuck on what to do. I find two at the same time a bit too much these days. I do also have a JUC and wear it daily so that could be why. When you wear only one is it mostly the diamond one now? My diamond one happens to be my more sentimental one but I love the look of the plain too. Just can’t see myself alternating or taking one on and off hence my dilemma. I also wear small bracelets too. I adore sweets and wear two 24/7. If you had received your four diamond from your Mom would you have ended up with the plain too?
I totally understand your dilemma! I don’t think I’d get the plain if I was gifted the diamond one... but then again the plain is iconic!!! The struggle is real.. wish I can be of more help but what I can advise you is, do not rush in selling anything now.. your lifestyle/preference may change and the worst thing you want is regret selling! As you see many ladies here rock the multiples stacked and I do love the look, don’t get me wrong it’s just that I’m still a bit worried about wear and tear if both worn together daily... :doh: that is mainly the reason! If I am more brave in the future I’ll definitely wear them together 24/7 :blush:

Reactions: LuckyMe14