Cartier in Action

Sharing my stack (which I never take off) :heart:
Awaiting to add a thin JUC with diamonds to the family! :biggrin:

View attachment 4789429
Beautiful! Especially love the rose des vents ring! But can I ask how long you've had the VCA sweet bracelet for? Conventional wisdom says that MOP does not hold up well when subjected to water or other elements when you never take it off, so wondering how yours is doing?

Okay I have 6 :shocked: :smile: but not all-pavés and my watch is on the other side. Don't feel that a watch and a Love should go together.
Depends on the watch and the mood of the day. I see a lot of pple stack them with all gold Rolex. My heart won't be able to get over the scratches/dents on the watch. So I only wear them with full diamond watch or a steel one. Also the rose gold Love btw 2 pave doesn't get scratched as much. But as I said mostly I only wear one at the time. I rotate my jewelry and fall in and out of love with them. Haven't worn these at all for about a year. Now I like them once again.

Thanks. Most one at the time with different watches. Sometimes the two pink Loves only. View attachment 4789784View attachment 4789785

I like the way you stack - with the two pinks together or the white gold one alone or even the two paves together is a favorite stack of mine. I agree that it looks better without the watch so it can stand in its simple glory - also, I don't like the idea of them scratching each other.

If by chance, can you take a picture again of your two pinks? The pic is a bit blurry, and I'd like to see it in its full sparkle and glory!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I like the way you stack - with the two pinks together or the white gold one alone or even the two paves together is a favorite stack of mine. I agree that it looks better without the watch so it can stand in its simple glory - also, I don't like the idea of them scratching each other.

If by chance, can you take a picture again of your two pinks? The pic is a bit blurry, and I'd like to see it in its full sparkle and glory!

Thanks in advance!
I took a clear pic this afternoon in better light but it is again all of them. My fingers are still swollen from my pregnancy so my rings don't fit yet. Usually I'll put on one or two Love rings too.PhotoGrid_1594895800999.jpg

Beautiful! Especially love the rose des vents ring! But can I ask how long you've had the VCA sweet bracelet for? Conventional wisdom says that MOP does not hold up well when subjected to water or other elements when you never take it off, so wondering how yours is doing?
Thank you so much! I do get most compliments on the RDV within all my jewelry. Haha. I've had the VCA bracelet for more than a year and wear it daily. MOP does say that MOP does not hold up well when subjected to water and other elements. There will be shrinkage to the stone. I know that full well. However, I'm someone who prefers to enjoy my jewelry. My SA quoted me less than $200 to replace the center stone if I ever felt like the stone didn't shine enough or looks shrunk - I can always take it to VCA and have them reset the stone. Not a huge problem or price tag me for if I get to wear my jewelry 24/7 as opposed to the hassle of taking it on and off... and chances of it losing it - forgetting it somewhere etc. That's just me though. My jewelry are all a part of me and I feel naked without it lol. So I like my pieces forever with me. :smile:

PS: Shrinkage happens very slowly for MOP...you get some air bubbles on the side of the setting which is not visible to naked eye (unless you're staring it down real hard) And it may as well take years to happen. SA said can take as long as 10 years LOL. After a full year - I don't see any difference to my MOP.

MOP does say that MOP does not hold up well when subjected to water and other elements. There will be shrinkage to the stone. I know that full well. Shrinkage happens very slowly for MOP...you get some air bubbles on the side of the setting which is not visible to naked eye. And it may as well take years to happen. SA said can take as long as 10 years LOL.

Do you know why that is? Because it's nacre and this material shrinks like we do when we get older? :eek:

Makes all sense: you need to water it regularly to keep it alive :biggrin:

Btw I've just learned that you need to thoroughly rinse your Love after swimming in the ocean otherwise it may stick forever. For all of us with lose ones we need to take a swim or re-use spaghetti water.

Reactions: lizlime
Makes all sense: you need to water it regularly to keep it alive :biggrin:

Btw I've just learned that you need to thoroughly rinse your Love after swimming in the ocean otherwise it may stick forever. For all of us with lose ones we need to take a swim or re-use spaghetti water.
What will stick forever? The sea salt? Or you mean it'll feel sticky?