Cartier in Action

I got the classic JUC yesterday. I was debating between the thin and the classic. I feel that the thin looked better on me but highly preferred solid gold with a hinge mechanism. The classic JUC is quite substantial. Does anyone else feel that my stack is too much for everyday casual wear (running errands and stuff like that)?
Your stack is perfect and perfect for whatever... dressy, casual, dressy/casual and or casually dressy. It's a one stack fits all look. I stack when I am wearing suits, tuxedo and/or jeans.
Take it from someone who's been stacking for over 30 years...wear it like it's right... because it is and so are you.
"J!m"

I got the classic JUC yesterday. I was debating between the thin and the classic. I feel that the thin looked better on me but I highly preferred solid gold with a hinge mechanism. The classic JUC is quite substantial. Does anyone else feel that my stack is too much for everyday casual wear (running errands and stuff like that)?
Your stack looks great! I felt the same way about my classic love and classic JUC combo at first, but now wear them every day without thinking twice. I assume you might get used to the scale and weight of it. Enjoy your beautiful stack!

Reactions: vhuynh2
Thank you!
The thin is yellow and the the other is rose gold.
They tend to stick together when moving but they are quite fitted. Not sure it will be the same for a loose stack.
I have the thin since 3 weeks only, but for the time beeing I dont think it scratches more the other bangle. I personaly love the stack a lot and I tool size 17 for both. I took the time to try them several times before purchasing.
Already want to add another thin in white gold...
Let me know if you have more questions

I'm seriously considering going with the stack that you have - the thin and the thick love bracelets.

However, mine will probably be opposite from yours as I currently own the thin in RG and although I want to have them the same by getting the RG thick love as I think I would like a uniformed look; at the same time, I would also like to own one in YG, a classic. I don't know if I should get them the same or different. I currently wear the Cartier Destinee Eternity band in RG and on my hands and arms, I am into the RG look; whereas, on my neck and ears, I prefer the yellow gold.

Can you tell me if you have any regrets on your differing gold and if there is a preference as to which you like better? I have heard from some posters that the RG fades to YG, while others state they haven't noticed any fading. I know the YG is a lot shinier looking and more subtle. I also feel YG is classic; whereas, RG has a time and place and tends to be more of a trend that goes in and out.

I'm unable to try them on as I don't have a store in my city. On another note, I'm also debating waiting until next year to get it in Italy (to make the purchase more special and possibly cheaper), but that seems so far away.

What made you go with two differing golds? Thanks so much for your response and input.

Anyone else with suggestions would be greatly appreciated too. You guys are the experts!

I'm seriously considering going with the stack that you have - the thin and the thick love bracelets.

However, mine will probably be opposite from yours as I currently own the thin in RG and although I want to have them the same by getting the RG thick love as I think I would like a uniformed look; at the same time, I would also like to own one in YG, a classic. I don't know if I should get them the same or different. I currently wear the Cartier Destinee Eternity band in RG and on my hands and arms, I am into the RG look; whereas, on my neck and ears, I prefer the yellow gold.

Can you tell me if you have any regrets on your differing gold and if there is a preference as to which you like better? I have heard from some posters that the RG fades to YG, while others state they haven't noticed any fading. I know the YG is a lot shinier looking and more subtle. I also feel YG is classic; whereas, RG has a time and place and tends to be more of a trend that goes in and out.

I'm unable to try them on as I don't have a store in my city. On another note, I'm also debating waiting until next year to get it in Italy (to make the purchase more special and possibly cheaper), but that seems so far away.

What made you go with two differing golds? Thanks so much for your response and input.

Anyone else with suggestions would be greatly appreciated too. You guys are the experts!

Hi Chaton,
Sorry for the late reply.
I have the thin in YG and the thick love in rose gold.
I was initially thinking getting the thin love also in rose gold but when I tried it on, I had the feeling it was blending too much with my thick love.
It was for sure beautiful but maybe less visible.
I also tried the white gold wich I loved a lot. I was a bit afraid that it gets dull over time...

I am currently very happy with my stack. However, sometimes I wonder if the yellow gold makes it ´sharper’.. I have the feeling that it is much more visible and less descrete on my skintone.. If I can add another, I will go with the white gold or another rose gold.

But again, I love my current stack as it is.
Good luck with your decision. Please let us know what you decide.

Hi Chaton,
Sorry for the late reply.
I have the thin in YG and the thick love in rose gold.
I was initially thinking getting the thin love also in rose gold but when I tried it on, I had the feeling it was blending too much with my thick love.
It was for sure beautiful but maybe less visible.
I also tried the white gold wich I loved a lot. I was a bit afraid that it gets dull over time...

I am currently very happy with my stack. However, sometimes I wonder if the yellow gold makes it ´sharper’.. I have the feeling that it is much more visible and less descrete on my skintone.. If I can add another, I will go with the white gold or another rose gold.

But again, I love my current stack as it is.
Good luck with your decision. Please let us know what you decide.

Thank you for your response once again! Yes, I mis-typed previously - I didn't mean that the yellow gold is less subtle as I think the rose gold is more subtle. I do know what you mean by "sharper" I think - it's a bit more showy on darker/tanned skin; however, I also think it is more "dresser". I am also more tanned and not pale so I know what you mean. When I tried it on in the store with my husband, he thought the rose gold looked better on me for everyday wear and for my skin tone, but also he thought the YG looked more dressy. That's one reason I am considering the YG - for a different look if I want to wear it alone sometime and also just to bring everything together since I wear a combo of both YG and RG jewelry.

I'll have to probably just try different combos in the store to get a feel for what I think is right for me when I'm in a city where Cartier is available. Thanks again for your help!

Reactions: Chanelandco
Thank you for your response once again! Yes, I mis-typed previously - I didn't mean that the yellow gold is less subtle as I think the rose gold is more subtle. I do know what you mean by "sharper" I think - it's a bit more showy on darker/tanned skin; however, I also think it is more "dresser". I am also more tanned and not pale so I know what you mean. When I tried it on in the store with my husband, he thought the rose gold looked better on me for everyday wear and for my skin tone, but also he thought the YG looked more dressy. That's one reason I am considering the YG - for a different look if I want to wear it alone sometime and also just to bring everything together since I wear a combo of both YG and RG jewelry.

I'll have to probably just try different combos in the store to get a feel for what I think is right for me when I'm in a city where Cartier is available. Thanks again for your help!
You are welcome dear.
I agree that the YG is dressier.
It is. very helpfull to try them if possible. But in any cases it will look nice
Good luck deciding

Reactions: jimmie staton