Cartier in Action

I have an addiction to the Cartier Love collection, this weekend we added Matching love rings for our 10th anniversary. I completed my collection of the earrings, bracelet and ring to match my 18k Tank solo. Thanks for letting me share ! P>S Don't mind my husbands working hands!!

Attachments

• 57757407009--7BE422E7-7C64-4AC7-AB30-8032E8F7C18D.JPG
    57757407009--7BE422E7-7C64-4AC7-AB30-8032E8F7C18D.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,351
  • cartier 1.jpg
    cartier 1.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 1,373
  • E5405CBE-39B0-40B1-862B-6E83DECCD278.JPG
    E5405CBE-39B0-40B1-862B-6E83DECCD278.JPG
    218.4 KB · Views: 1,359
  • cartier 2.jpg
    cartier 2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 1,371
How sweet and romantic!!! Congratulations @Taracanada
And I must say, I quite like the contrast between his "working hands" and the shiny gold. Great photo.

I have an addiction to the Cartier Love collection, this weekend we added Matching love rings for our 10th anniversary. I completed my collection of the earrings, bracelet and ring to match my 18k Tank solo. Thanks for letting me share ! P>S Don't mind my husbands working hands!!

I would look at those working hands and appreciate the value that much more knowing how hard you work to buy those pieces. :heart:

Hi everyone -- first time poster long time lurker :smile:

I just purchased my first Love Ring in YG as a gift to myself (about three weeks ago) and am noticing that it looks like the gold on the inside of the engraved circle emblems seems to be chipping off? Some of them are intact fully, while others seem to have completely lost the gold plating. Is this something that happens with normal wear? I wear it every day and am generally pretty careful with it though it does have its fair share of scratches already.

I purchased at a Cartier boutique so I can't imagine it would be an issue with authenticity. Help! What's a girl to do?

Hi everyone -- first time poster long time lurker [emoji2]

I just purchased my first Love Ring in YG as a gift to myself (about three weeks ago) and am noticing that it looks like the gold on the inside of the engraved circle emblems seems to be chipping off? Some of them are intact fully, while others seem to have completely lost the gold plating. Is this something that happens with normal wear? I wear it every day and am generally pretty careful with it though it does have its fair share of scratches already.

I purchased at a Cartier boutique so I can't imagine it would be an issue with authenticity. Help! What's a girl to do?
So you have a picture?

So you have a picture?

You can see how in one of the pictures there's still a small section of the shiny gold left, while in the other it's completely gone aside from the middle line. That's also a common theme-- the strike through on all emblems seems to remain golden.

Seems like maybe this is something I'll have to get repaired if that's even possible? Again, I've only had it for about three weeks and definitely haven't exposed it to harsh chemicals or anything besides soap and water.
:sad:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,203
  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 1,202
Reactions: jimmie staton
You can see how in one of the pictures there's still a small section of the shiny gold left, while in the other it's completely gone aside from the middle line. That's also a common theme-- the strike through on all emblems seems to remain golden.

Seems like maybe this is something I'll have to get repaired if that's even possible? Again, I've only had it for about three weeks and definitely haven't exposed it to harsh chemicals or anything besides soap and water.
:sad:

It almost looks like something is caked in there. The ring isn't plated so there's nothing to chip off......