Cartier Charity Love Bracelet

Worth the $475? I absolutely love it in black but my SO thinks it's ridiculous that it could be cut in half and ruined, or what if the nylon falls apart from so much wear or even if the not becomes untied (we think of worst case scenerios!)

I need to convince him!

love_bracelet_red.jpg

sorry...but i agree with your SO. i would save up the extra money and get the necklace or bracelet in gold. definitely more durable (and won't get dirty or frayed). maybe you can convince him of that?

sorry...but i agree with your SO. i would save up the extra money and get the necklace or bracelet in gold. definitely more durable (and won't get dirty or frayed). maybe you can convince him of that?

I agree with him to a point, but he has made it very clear that the gold bracelet will not be on my arm anytime in the future unless he lands an amazing job.

He actually even said he would get it if I absolutely had to have it, but I think I really need to convince myself if it's worth it/not worth it.

Maybe for my 10-yr-old daughter...as for me and my husband, the original LOVE bracelet and ring marked our 10th and 15th annivs. He gave me the necklace for our 16th. Now what to get this year...

Cartier will replace the cord for you anytime, for free, and in any color you want. I don't have the Charity one that spells out L-O-V-E like in your picture. But I have the traditional Love one with screws all around it (about $600), and I have the Trinity one as well (about $400). I wear both of them together. I originally had black strings but got bored, so I recently switched to red strings. I just went into a Cartier store where I was vacationing (not the one where my bracelets were purchased), and they did it for me right away. The lady even told me to come back next week and she'll do a different color for me! I think black looks the best, but then red is also the traditional Cartier color.

It is really adorable and Cartier gives great customer service for their products. So when a person pays the exhorbant prices for Cartier, he/she is also paying for the customer service. I love it, but I can't see myself spending that much for a little piece of gold on nylon string. But hey if you love it then get it!