Carrying a pochette on its own... dinky?

jasanna143 said:
Charms pochette? Wha?:blink:

The one she is talking about is on the vuitton website...its made from a scarf and coated with vinyl...at least I think that is what she is referring to.

I usually don't carry pochettes as I have too much stuff to carry around, I'll usually use them as they are meant to be used and put them in larger bags. If i do use them, its when I'm going out in the evening and only need to carry very few items.

blushingbaby said:
The one she is talking about is on the vuitton website...its made from a scarf and coated with vinyl...at least I think that is what she is referring to.

I usually don't carry pochettes as I have too much stuff to carry around, I'll usually use them as they are meant to be used and put them in larger bags. If i do use them, its when I'm going out in the evening and only need to carry very few items.

I know what you're talking about..thx for the info!

I find the pochette perfect for daily use (hence why I keep buying them) b/c I only carry my wallet and cellphone. I have the recital but still don't use it as much b/c it does not fit flush under my arm...there is still a bulge.

I think it looks so great especially when you only have a few things you need to carry. Plus it serves double duty in the larger purses. That's my next purchase - the plain LV mono one.

The pochette is fine to use on its own as long as you don't abuse it (I'm sure none of you purse-loving gals would allow that to happen;) )
I was in the mall a couple of weeks ago and saw the worst case of pochette abuse ever. Not only did this girl overstuff it, but she left the zipper completely open and carried it around like that. It looked like a sad little soft Easter basket or something...I felt bad for it:sad2:

The pochette can definitely be carried on its own - day or night. It's versatile. It's good for those days when you just need to carry your essentials, and the pochette is not small to the point where it can be totally constricting. For example, as much as I love the wapity and think it's very cute, I need to carry something that's larger than the size of an icecube. :biggrin:

Like most of the posts, I like to use my pochettes when I'm going out with the girls or to parties, places where I don't need to bring too much. I don't usually carry them during the day since I carry alot of junk. I do recommend the pochette extender/keychain ... it makes it so much easier to slip over your shoulder.