Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Haha I hope not! I bought both of mine (RG and WG) when I was 32 when they were re-released in 2012 as a gift to myself for the birth of my second son and I still wear them everyday now at 40.

Reactions: hhw
I‘m 29 and I bought the JUC ring at the beginning of the year. Imho it‘s just a great design that turns something utilitarian into jewelry. To me, the ring just looks very clean and minimalist. If you look at it and think "haha it‘s a nail!" then maybe it has an expiration date but that‘s not really how I look at it

Hi,
For some reason, I can’t stop thinking about Cartier juse un clou bracelet! It is not my usual style as I have more of a feminine lady like style. But I keep thinking about it. I have a concern that its edgy style is more suited to younger ladies. I am 42. I ask myself if I can still wear this bracelet in my 50-60s or beyond. I’m planning to go see it in person and try on the different sizes and thickness to see which one looks best on. If I get it, it will be my first luxury piece of fine jewelry. What do you guys think? Do you feel that it is not a lifetime piece? Or do you feel it is a classic piece no matter how old you are? Thanks
It brings an edginess to anything. I feel like you could wear a Chanel tweed and a JUC as a little act of rebellion. If it goes with your style go for it! The plain is a little harsh to me but the diamond versions are suited to everyyyyyone

Strange thing, when I got into Cartier in my mid to late 20-s, I hated the JUC. I just didn't "get" it. Then eventually one day I fell in love. The JUC ring and bracelet were the last pieces (so far) that I've bought in my collection, and the JUC bracelet in particular is now one of my favorites.

Reactions: Louish and hhw
In my opinion, there is a JUC variant for everybody! I love my WG diamond Clou, and I am male and in my early 20s. I see women with a more mature, classy style and the same bracelet looks amazing on them too. I will say that the diamond version has a bit more elegance to it, while the plain version is more "edgy" I suppose.

P.S. I saw a few people on here with the newly released thin diamond JUC, and it looks stunning if you want a more subtle piece. Good luck! :smile:

Debating whether to pair a sm Love 6 diamonds with a reg JUC with diamonds. I tried in store and liked the symmetry between the width of the two. Wish I had taken a photo as now I’m wondering if sm Love and sm JUC is a better pairing. Any advice?

Debating whether to pair a sm Love 6 diamonds with a reg JUC with diamonds. I tried in store and liked the symmetry between the width of the two. Wish I had taken a photo as now I’m wondering if sm Love and sm JUC is a better pairing. Any advice?
I prefer the small love and small JUC together but everyone’s hand/wrist is different. Would you wear the small love closer to your wrist or the JUC? I feel like it might look more proportionate with the JUC above the love since the wrist is the smaller part of the arm, if that makes sense lol

I prefer the small love and small JUC together but everyone’s hand/wrist is different. Would you wear the small love closer to your wrist or the JUC? I feel like it might look more proportionate with the JUC above the love since the wrist is the smaller part of the arm, if that makes sense lol
Interesting. I think I had love on the wrist. I’ll have to try it the other way around. I do like the sm too but not so keen on the flexible opening.