Can I see your hubbys' wedding bands?

61AtsXfpo8L.gif

I'm not married, but my dad has a really neat band that looks like this, for the most part. His is yellow bold and the diamonds go up and down in a zig zag, like one high, one low, the next high. The funny thing is my mom picked it out when she was on a trip as surprise and it does not suit him AT all! He's a very basic, plain guy and dressing up to him is a polo shirt!

DH and my rings don't match (which i found that some of my friends did or are doing the same - as to keep our wedding set looking nice)

Anyway, he has a WG Cartier Love Ring with diamonds

cartierring.jpg

My fiance wants this one, or something similar:

http://tinyurl.com/2tm2df

I can't copy the picture, so it is 6mm, mostly platinum with yellow gold milligrain at the edges.

One of his friends has some sort of spinning wedding band? And he liked that... but I sort of nixed that... but he likes this one and it seems fine to me so we'll probably get something similar from our jewelers.

This is the ring my husband has, it is black titanium and he loves it. It is super lightweight, very duable and rather inexpensive. My husband is a pretty rugged guy and he wanted something that would be hard for him to destroy.:lol:

I took this off his hand when he was sleeping lol..

its a 14k yellow gold with a white gold ring on top of it.. so basically its 2 rings in one. the top is etched and has a grain texture..

this is his promise ring =) its vintage from 1940's

Attachments

• rings.jpg
    rings.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 832