Can I get another vote on a watch

7. I don't prefer the smaller links in the bracelet in 3. To me it doesn't look expensive. I also think the colored dials are flashy. 8 is really (too?) sporty. 4 is too trendy for me. 7 is quietly elegant.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think #1 is at the top of my list. It's something I can wear all the time and the black dial gives a lot of contrast.

I may sell my current sub. My sister said the jagged bezels bothers her and she prefers a smoother frame. What do you guys think? I loved the sub but her comment bothered me forever.

fwRYWlX.jpg

I may sell my current sub. My sister said the jagged bezels bothers her and she prefers a smoother frame. What do you guys think? I loved the sub but her comment bothered ]

The Sub is the king of Rolex and a true classic. Don't sell it! The comment about the bezel is just a matter of not appreciating its famous design, so let that go.

(This explains why the Sub wasn't in the choices listed, which I did wonder about.)

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think #1 is at the top of my list. It's something I can wear all the time and the black dial gives a lot of contrast.

I may sell my current sub. My sister said the jagged bezels bothers her and she prefers a smoother frame. What do you guys think? I loved the sub but her comment bothered me forever.

fwRYWlX.jpg

Love the sub. I wouldn't let anyone else's comments about it bother you if you love it.

You should decide what look you're going for. These are a mix of sporty vs. more dressy/business wear. The Panerai is dressier, the Rolex ones work for all occasions, and the IWC is a really cool vintage aviator style (hence sporty).

What speaks to you? These are all great styles. I don't like Panerai in general but the model you show here is very nice.

IWC is a very distinctive, sort of niche look that is very sharp.

+1 You have all different kinds of looks here....dressy, casual, sporty....which is going to work for you?? Rolex can go dressy or casual so I say one of them. I like #7.

fwRYWlX.jpg

Keep the sub. It's a classic. In fact, I like it better than any you pictured.

Why let your sister's comment dictate to you the watch you wear?? She's not wearing it, you are. Wear what you like.

Reactions: hammerofdawn
Thanks. I wanted an opinion from the ladies and my sister was the only person I asked and wondered if most ladies would feel the same. She also said she didn't like the large numbers on the panerai so I guess I need to stop asking fashion advice from her. Yes, I do love the sub.