Can I get another vote on a watch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know at the end of the day it's up to me on which watch works for me, but i'd like to ask (again sorry!) for opinions on which you guys like.

A)
    wristreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/re.png

B) (With a band or bracelet?)
    ablogtowatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/IWC-Mark-XVIII-black-12.jpg

fa707ec5abab9620c91c-e087a9513984a31bae18dd7ef8b1f502.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/7790185_sihh-2016-iwc---pilots-watch-mark-xviii_te2a62fa2.jpg

C) Which color?
    prod1.image.notey.com/7221131_in-depth-the-rolex-oyster-perpetual-39_t5fedc79a.jpg

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e15/13166872_993752374012907_994764897_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI0NjMzODA4NzAwODM3NjQxMg%3D%3D.2

i0.wp.com/www.todayonthewrist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/DSC_8394_1.jpg?resize=600%2C400

2. It might be helpful if you attached photos!

3. #3 May 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
    Sorry, not sure why they didn't show.

*edit

I combined all the watches into one image with corresponding numbers. Thanks

[​IMG]

Link

krawford likes this.
  4. Not familiar with the mechanics of the watches but based on the looks, I vote for no. 4 :smile:

5. You should decide what look you're going for. These are a mix of sporty vs. more dressy/business wear. The Panerai is dressier, the Rolex ones work for all occasions, and the IWC is a really cool vintage aviator style (hence sporty).

What speaks to you? These are all great styles. I don't like Panerai in general but the model you show here is very nice.

IWC is a very distinctive, sort of niche look that is very sharp.

6. Thank you. Adding one more to the list.

8. [​IMG]

7. Looking for something that says I care about quality, but don't want to look flashy. I would reveal more, but i'd like to hold back for now so I don't influence anyone's decision for now :biggrin:

8. I'll be no help, because I like all of them. lol I do think the explorer 2 is too busy, though.

#2 and 3 seem more casual to me, and I adore the panarei.

Have you ever been to the timezone.com forums? They are very nice and watch specific there.

9. I've posted in other forums but was curious to hear from the ladies :smile:

10. Ok. 3 6 9 Rolex for the win. (Which model is this?)

11. 1. Rolex Explorer 39mm
    2. IWC Mark XVIII
    3. IWC Mark XVIII w/ bracelet
    4. Panerai Radiomir 1940 512
    5. Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Blue Dial)
    6. Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Grape Dial)
    7. Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Dark Rhodium Dial)
    8. Rolex Explorer II

12. The Panerai looks so chic. But is dressier looking than the others. Otherwise I am a Rolex fan, love them all. That grape dial is pretty cool (isn't that the one with the lavender shirt?)

13. Yep, it is.

14. 2, 4, 7, 8. Not sure what order but anyone of these I prefer.

15. In no particular order of preference:

1 (Rolex Explorer 39mm);
    5 (Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Blue Dial)); and
    7 (Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Dark Rhodium Dial)).

I also like 8 (Rolex Explorer II), but it is more casual and not as versatile IMO. Of course, if that's what your going for, 8 is a fine choice.