Can anyone relate to this??

I'm always looking for bags, even when I'm paying for my new purchases! LV was ok until I started buying the Suhali line, it's getting seriously expensive now.

Lol I sure can relate! My mom loves bags too but I think even she thinks I'm a little crazy now lol. My future purchases (guaranteed..and not including any surprise pieces LV may come out with) will be:
Black Suhali Le Fab
Plum Suhali medium ring agenda
orange and green perfo bandanas
Silver Miroir Speedy
Gold Miroir Pochette (maybe silver also)
Monogram Etui ipod case
Damier Speedy 25
a small piece from the Groom line

POSSIBLY:
white fringe Speedy
Framboise Zippy wallet

GIRL! I am always thinking of what I could buy next !!!
I am actually a little depressed bc I want a damier speedy, but don't have the money for one. My own fault though, I need to push the sales some.

i so can relate to this..to think that i really didn't want to buy an lv for the longest time (my bestfriend loves lv, she kept on saying its an investment hehehe) thinking and always saying that it costs too much...

anyways when i got my first lv last april..i couldnt stop browsing through eluxury looking for the next bag im going to buy :biggrin: i finally settled on the damier 26 papillon...thinking that im going to buy it on august...imagine my surprise when my hubby gave it to me yesterday for our anniversary!!! im soooo happy!!! :biggrin:

i am now thinking of buying a wallet to match my bags now...talk about starting an addiction..aaarghh!!! :biggrin:

Yes. No sooner do I cross one bag off my wish list then I add some more. Even while in LV buying a bag I see the next one I want :shame: :shame: .
Then I visit here and see the lovely pics of what others have bought and then I want even MORE bags.

Are Lv bags sprayed with some of sort of mind addicting drug:biggrin: :biggrin: ??

mbarbi said:
i so can relate to this..to think that i really didn't want to buy an lv for the longest time (my bestfriend loves lv, she kept on saying its an investment hehehe) thinking and always saying that it costs too much...

anyways when i got my first lv last april..i couldnt stop browsing through eluxury looking for the next bag im going to buy :biggrin: i finally settled on the damier 26 papillon...thinking that im going to buy it on august...imagine my surprise when my hubby gave it to me yesterday for our anniversary!!! im soooo happy!!! :biggrin:

i am now thinking of buying a wallet to match my bags now...talk about starting an addiction..aaarghh!!! :biggrin:

That is so sweet of your hubby to surprise you like that! :smile:
My hubby would freak out if I bought another bag right away. I just bought my first LV last weekend--and now all I can think about is a Batignolles Horizonal or an MC Speedy 30 as my next purchase. I'm also sort of debating over a Gucci Horsebit, but I'm just so in love with LV that I don't know if I want to buy a Gucci. Oh decisions, decisions....:rolleyes:

Absolutely! I saved up for months and months to get the Damier speedy, my first LV purchase, and thought that i would be happy to own a single designer bag. Well, as much as i love the bag, i keep thinking about saving up for another specific bag, like an Epi alma or speedy.

tr444 said:
Yea, we all think that way.......enjoy the one we have. That lasts for about 35 minutes!!! Then your already thinking , hmmmm, what bag would I like now??? We all try to fight it, then you just give in....
and in... and in...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this "virus" :roflmfao:
Got the Damier speedy less than a month ago and now I'm trying not to go near the LV shop - I really mean it!!! :shame: - because I'm too tempted into buying the keepall (which I do not need at this moment!!!)
I'm trying to find the way to justify carrying such a bag for business trips... ;) but I guess that's going to be a good reason to go for the Pegasus 50 :roflmfao:
Can't help it... as somebody said, it's about 35' after you bought the bag and you're already thinking about the next one!!!!