Can anyone relate to this??

1. After buying your first LV, were you thinking right away about what one you would buy next?? Now that I just bought my first LV (Mono Speedy 30) all I can think about is how much I can't wait to buy an MC Speedy!! I guess I just need to contain myself for a while and enjoy the one that I have, right?? :P

2. When I first got into designer items I went CRAZY!!

I bought a LV speedy, a wallet, a Coach purse, a Gucci purse and a bunch of designer clothing all within a month!!

After that I sort of settled down but have since bought another LV.

I agree though....as soon as you get one you start looking for the next....it's quite addictive!! :P

3. Yea, we all think that way.......enjoy the one we have. That lasts for about 35 minutes!!! Then your already thinking , hmmmm, what bag would I like now??? We all try to fight it, then you just give in....

4. I think we're all like that. I dont think it matters how many you have you're always wondering /looking for that next bag :smile:

5. So many bags, so little time!

6. Yes, that is why all of us are on this forum! We are all addicted! I have a running list of LV bags that I want - as I check off the ones I buy, more goes on the list!

7. We all do/did that :amuse:
    I bought my last LV ~5 days ago and I was thinking about the next on the same evening. :Push::shame:

8. I am so guilty of this! :lol:

9. It's an addiction - and this site makes it worse!

10. Yes, it's an addiction. After I get the bag I want it's on to the next one. My excuse is "I'm need an everyday bag":biggrin: Few bags later, I'm still looking...:lol:

11. Yes...this site makes my addiction WORSE!!! I find myself buying things I never really thought about until I see it here, or read about it! This should be called the shoppaholic forum...lol

12. I have the same mentality:P

13. Absolutely!!!

14. OK well it's safe to say that like we all think alike on this! Good to know I'm not alone. I'm glad I have you all to tell my secret to, because my DH would think I'm crazy if I told him I already have my eye on the next designer bag!!

15. OMG I need to be a member of handbags anonymous!! I just got my monogram Speedy 35 on Wednesday and I am already lusting after the Cabas Mezzo tote!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice