Can anyone identify this bag?

SoyBean001

Dec 8, 2005
NY
Such a mystery bag....I was just thinking about how many times I've seen this bag popping up on PF threads too...we should offer prize money for the person to name it:amuse:

amanda said:
dude, like 8 people have asked us, we still don't have a clue.

i bet you could get in contact with her reps and find out about the bag. tell them you're from a small magazine or something.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Wouldn't it be great if it turns out it was like.. a target bag or the such ? Like J. Simpson could have just planned all of this and is secretly laughing at us !

JoV

Purses are my Passion
Oct 31, 2005
New Jersey
I looked at every bag on the Neimans website. My vote goes to Michael Koors. The strap is the same as a metalic shopper tote he has.

Maybe Jessica is involved with the next Project Runway and took a bag:nuts:

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Merged the original thread with the new one. Please try to keep the discussion of the same subject in the same thread. Thanks! :idea:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
colleenco said:
I wish I wasn't obsessing about it. I just LOVE the color so much and the way it falls. Looks so soft,too...ok I wil stop! lol
ROFL, I wasn't pointing the finger at you!
Sorry if I sounded that way!
What I mean is I'm obsessing over another bag or 2 {who am I kidding? or 10!!!}, but not that one so much.
I do like the bag though!

colleenco

O.G.
Feb 6, 2006
Outside Philly, PA
SwankyMamaof3 said:
ROFL, I wasn't pointing the finger at you!
Sorry if I sounded that way!
What I mean is I'm obsessing over another bag or 2 {who am I kidding? or 10!!!}, but not that one so much.
I do like the bag though!
Oh no, I didn't take it like that at all...I was just explaining my obsession-LOL :biggrin: