Can anyone identify this bag?

Such a mystery bag....I was just thinking about how many times I've seen this bag popping up on PF threads too...we should offer prize money for the person to name it:amuse:

amanda said:
dude, like 8 people have asked us, we still don't have a clue.

i bet you could get in contact with her reps and find out about the bag. tell them you're from a small magazine or something.

Wouldn't it be great if it turns out it was like.. a target bag or the such ? Like J. Simpson could have just planned all of this and is secretly laughing at us !

I looked at every bag on the Neimans website. My vote goes to Michael Koors. The strap is the same as a metalic shopper tote he has.

Maybe Jessica is involved with the next Project Runway and took a bag:nuts:

colleenco said:
I wish I wasn't obsessing about it. I just LOVE the color so much and the way it falls. Looks so soft,too...ok I wil stop! lol
ROFL, I wasn't pointing the finger at you!
Sorry if I sounded that way!
What I mean is I'm obsessing over another bag or 2 {who am I kidding? or 10!!!}, but not that one so much.
I do like the bag though!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
ROFL, I wasn't pointing the finger at you!
Sorry if I sounded that way!
What I mean is I'm obsessing over another bag or 2 {who am I kidding? or 10!!!}, but not that one so much.
I do like the bag though!

Oh no, I didn't take it like that at all...I was just explaining my obsession-LOL :biggrin: