Calling Cartier Love Bracelet Owners!! Please help me decide!!

Thank you for your answers. I will visit the Boutique in Novemebr. Will purchase the Bracelet myself then:smile:

1. i would pick the one with the screwdriver. since i already own one, i am a bit biased on this.

2. Is it comfy to wear it all the time on your wrist? i've had mine for 2.5 years now and i am so used to it, it no longer bothers me. in fact, i honestly think i would feel naked without it.

3. Please give me any Pro and Con that you can think of. Pros - i love what it represents, which for me, is why i prefer it to the cuff. the one time i took it off to have it polished, i made sure my husband screwed it right back on for the sentimental value of it.

Cons - as others have said, the ONLY con for me is it always goes off in any sort of airport security (for me, anyway), even when i was getting my passport at the passport agency, it went off in the metal detector. but, knowing this happens every time i travel, i now allow that much more time and expect that i will be wanded.

4. Should I wear it loose? i guess that's a personal preference, and only you can answer that yourself. i prefer mine more snug and right at my wrist. it can't go up much farther at all, which i like, but it's not too tight either.

it's a shame you can't go to a cartier boutique because they have sizers that you can try on for sizing reference (like ring sizers). they won't let you try on the actual bracelet (unless you buy it), so those sizers are great indicators on how it would fit.

out of curiosity, since you don't live near a boutique, would you just call them and order it on the phone?

good luck with your decision and be sure to post your choice.

Thank you bb10lue. Your avatar picture is so cute:biggrin:
I only want one love bracelet. If you have to pick one, which one would you pick and why?
Which color do you have? Right now I am thinking of YG or PG;)

I have and love both. THe size of the cuff (open) is slightly smaller than the full bracelet so just need to be careful about the sizing.

I have both stacked on my right wrist for almost two years now, and haven't taken it off since, feel its part of me now, LOL

I just saw that You also from Australia. Is the price I got correct? YG 5,800 and YG open Bracelet 4,100?

I'm planning to get the Bracelet in Melbourne in Novemeber and maybe get 10% money back before we go on our Holiday.

Was it easy to get the 10% money back at the airport? What do I have to do?

Thanks again:biggrin:

I have and love both. THe size of the cuff (open) is slightly smaller than the full bracelet so just need to be careful about the sizing.

I have both stacked on my right wrist for almost two years now, and haven't taken it off since, feel its part of me now, LOL

Im not sure about the current price, as I got both about two years, and there has been at least one price increase.The selection at the Melbourne stores is quite limited, so you might wanna call around (Syd store or DFS Galleria).
I have a YG cuff and RG full bracelet! If i have to pick i would probably choose the full bracelet as its more classic.
For 10% tax refund, you just need to get the bracelet within 30 days your departure day, and bring the receipt and the bracelet with you to the airport.

Thank u BB10lue
im leaning toward the (full)Love bracelet now. Which one would you pick YG or RG?
Where is DFS Galleria located? Sydney? Is it cheaper to buy it there?

Is Sydney boutique bigger than Melbourne boutique?

Mai1981, I know you asked bb10lue, but when I bought mine, I was leaning heavily toward PG. They let me try both on at the boutique (I think they could tell I meant business!) and on my skin tone (blond, Irish decent, fair) the YG looked much better. I love both though.

Thank u BB10lue
im leaning toward the (full)Love bracelet now. Which one would you pick YG or RG?
Where is DFS Galleria located? Sydney? Is it cheaper to buy it there?

Is Sydney boutique bigger than Melbourne boutique?

I like YG, im Asian, medium skin tone, and i found the YG stands out more than RG :heart:.
DFS galleria is in Sydney, you can google it for the actual address. The price is duty-free, the downfall is it comes in a sealed package, and you can't open it until the day you flight out for overseas.

thank you very much lanasyogamama
I am now leaning toward YG. As maybe it feel abit more classic. 4 months before we travel... Cant wait to get my Love Bracelet:biggrin:

Mai1981, I know you asked bb10lue, but when I bought mine, I was leaning heavily toward PG. They let me try both on at the boutique (I think they could tell I meant business!) and on my skin tone (blond, Irish decent, fair) the YG looked much better. I love both though.

Thank u verymuch bb10lue
I think I will get it in YG. I just called DFS. the Love bracelet is 5,270.
But I cant purchase by the phone
So I will just purchase it myself when we go to Melbourne

(will have to give Melbourne about thier stocks. I want to try on size 16-17. I like it loose, so maybe 17 is good for me:biggrin:

I like YG, im Asian, medium skin tone, and i found the YG stands out more than RG :heart:.
DFS galleria is in Sydney, you can google it for the actual address. The price is duty-free, the downfall is it comes in a sealed package, and you can't open it until the day you flight out for overseas.

Thank u verymuch bb10lue
I think I will get it in YG. I just called DFS. the Love bracelet is 5,270.
But I cant purchase by the phone
So I will just purchase it myself when we go to Melbourne

(will have to give Melbourne about thier stocks. I want to try on size 16-17. I like it loose, so maybe 17 is good for me:biggrin:

No worries! Yea...i forgot to mention that you need to show your passport and air ticket to buy duty-free at DFS. RG is more difficult to find, so you should be fine getting a YG at the Melbourne store.

yeah, never thought about that.

skin tone is a huge deciding factor and definitely trying them on, or at least seeing them next to your skin tone should help OP decide quickly.

mine is RG because i have a pink hue to my skin tone and it really complements it nicely.

can't wait to see what OP chooses.

i prefer the bangle because i tried the cuff at the store and it left welts on my palm and wrist as i squeezed it on. it was rather painful. i am totally use to the feeling of wearing mine 24/7 so it doesn't bother me at all. definitely try it at the store to see what would make you comfy.

it's a great bracelet and totally worth the money considering that you wear it every day. it's elegant looking and can be dressed up or down. i love it!

i bought the recommended size which means it fits snugly at the wrist. i also prefer it that way because i've always hated the feeling of a bracelet that sits low.

gl with your purchase. i think you will love this bracelet too!