Calling all the owners of the Fendi "Baguette" book for help

Hello, this is a little embarrassing but I need to ask for help

I've been kind of obsessed with this particular baguette from Spring Summer 2010 since basically the summer of 2010, specially the embroidery on it.
While it may interest in it has waxed and waned in the last decade this year it has really peaked. Unfortunately google has been pretty much useless helping me find a good quality picture of this bag, meaning I've only found this one besides the original picture from the magazine when I first saw it back in 2010 (which I still have).
However, and this is where I need one of you who has the book, I know there's a photo of the whole back panel of this bag inside the Baguette book which unfortunately I do not own and seems a little ridiculous even for me to buy a copy when currently I just need it for this specific page.

So please if one of you would be so kind as to share said photo with me I would be incredibly grateful

This is the bag in question and also a screenshot of the original promotional video for the book where Silvia Venturini Fendi was browsing the book and the bag is visible. I need a clear photo of the page on the right please, mainly the embroidery in the middle

Thank you for your time

gettyimages-91272034-2048x2048.jpg

Capturajmhvhj.jpg