Calling All Craie/Swift Owners

I love the sound of this bag I must confess. In a size 25cm the tendency to collapse is minimal, and I love smooth leathers I think they are so chic. Please send it my way (except I like Palladium on this color Craie, not Gold)

Nevertheless if it does not fit your lifestyle don't buy it. Period. It will just sit in your closet like a lovely jewel.

I have to agree with many here. I own a swift Kelly and think it is just an amazing leather. However, craie will gets color transfer, so this bag is a no for your first Kelly. Like bababei said, it'll just sit in your closet.

i would be all over this bag... but then again, it would not be my first Kelly.
you have to ask yourself what you are looking for in a bag.... daily use? special bag?
if you're looking for a daily use bag, this would not be it... but if you are looking for that special amazing bag that you use once in a while and not a daily workhorse, then this bag would be it!
i LOVE craie, and i LOVE swift. K25 is so adorable. GHW is perfect. i do have a craie K32 in togo and i use it often, even for travel, still looks pristine!

I think it's a beautiful combo. If you plan to buy more B/K later , I will take this bag home. I agree this would not be a working horse bag. Leather is luscious n very beautiful. Possible easy to scratch but I think you can rub them away.
Good luck deciding n keep us all updated

i have a craie lindy 26 in swift. i love and adore it so much. i also have a 25 kelly in swift in glycine. both have no real issues on color transfer as well as getting dirty. i managed to get some food stain on the glycine kelly. i did not discover the stain until hours later. all i did was wipe it off with a soft cloth and no traces of stain nor discoloration. i may be a little more conscious on wearing darker clothes using the craie. also, full disclosure i am at a point where i don't care as much anymore after all it's a bag. it's meant to be used and enjoyed. uh-oh, i've been hanging out with my husband too much :biggrin::biggrin: but if i were you, if you love the color and style, you will find function for it.

Not a workhorse for sure but the k25 is one of my most used bags now, loveit with the strap. Not just an evening bag for sure. It fits all i need - bearn wallet, card holder, makeup pouch, tissue etc... I carry the same stuff in a 28! Swift is a lovely leather and while craie ghw is tdf... Have to be more careful with light colors but not like darker colors dont get color transfer too... If you are planning to have more than one kelly, i will grab this one.

Reactions: perlerare
Thanks for all the replies everyone!!!

I have decided to not get this bag after returning to the boutique.
I am not looking for a workhorse bag but the size just did not work with me.
At the end of the day, I decided to get the upcoming white Chanel m/l flap in caviar with gold hdw.
(This would for sure complete my Chanel collection. I currently own 5 Chanel flaps in various sizes)

I do think that if the size was bigger, I definitely would have gotten it but this bag just did not fill in the "requirements" at the end of the day.

I wish I could send this bag to some people on this thread who have been wishing! Sending all the positive vibes to you all!~
I did come home with another goodie so I will be posting in the reveal thread!

I don't have any experience with swift, but have Craie in Togo and haven't had problems with color transfer. I wear mostly black too so my clothing is dark. The size is what would hold me back.

Edit: Just saw you decided to pass. Good luck on finding your dream bag.