Cabata tote

How do you like the tote so far? I ordered one a few months ago on the CL website but the stitching looked so bad, I returned it at the end. On the other side, it's a too heavy and bulky for my taste, but it does worth the price comparing with other brands tote bags.

Reactions: datura
How do you like the tote so far? I ordered one a few months ago on the CL website but the stitching looked so bad, I returned it at the end. On the other side, it's a too heavy and bulky for my taste, but it does worth the price comparing with other brands tote bags.
So far I am loving it. I bought it in store, and the stitching was perfect on this one. I agree, it is a little heavy especially loaded up with all my stuff, but it’s still lighter than the work bag I was previously using lol! I’m really enjoying it

So far I am loving it. I bought it in store, and the stitching was perfect on this one. I agree, it is a little heavy especially loaded up with all my stuff, but it’s still lighter than the work bag I was previously using lol! I’m really enjoying it
Hey, glad to hear you're loving your new bag! I've just bought one from Harrods and all looks lovely so far. I love the bottom of it, the logo in pure red - fierce! I got the one with the perforated logo/pattern, black outside with CL red inside. It was supposedly the last one (at the time anyway), so I was glad to get it. I know it won't do well on rainy days due to the perforations and it rains a lot where I am so I'll need to be careful LOL. Anyway hope our bags go the extra mile and last a long time!!

I am also considering the small cabata as my very 1st luxury handbag purchase! I need something that won't overwhelm my 5'2 petite frame but can hold a pair of Loubi stilettos, wallet, keys, glasses with small case, iPhone, and an umbrella sometimes. I was also looking at LV Neverfull MM but I need something in black without splashy logos. Thoughts?

I am also considering the small cabata as my very 1st luxury handbag purchase! I need something that won't overwhelm my 5'2 petite frame but can hold a pair of Loubi stilettos, wallet, keys, glasses with small case, iPhone, and an umbrella sometimes. I was also looking at LV Neverfull MM but I need something in black without splashy logos. Thoughts?
Hi there! I am around your size 5'3. The small cabata is too small if you want to hold a pari of Loubi stiletto. The bigger one (which I returned) is too bulky for my taste. I am considering the Saint Laurent shopper, but it could be too big for us. I have several Goyard Totes, they are very light weight and I like them very much - but they may not be your taste because of the prints.