C De Cartier necklace

Your C de Cartier necklace it’s beautiful:love: I love the 1895 one too CDC necklace in YG and 1895 necklace in WG would be very pretty

The 1895 is so pretty too! It was a tough deciding between the two, but I think the CDC complimented my sweet Alhambra best. I tried both of them on in white gold. As a rule, I always get WG if the item contains diamonds [emoji7] although I’m sure the yg would be most beautiful too!

So, I had my C de Cartier necklace resized because I wanted to be able to wear it with different shirts and thus change the length to what looks best. Cartier did an amazing job. They added two jump rings, so now there are three. I can adjust it to pair with my other necklace, and I’m so happy with it. They even dipped it again, even though it was new and shiny, but it came back even shinier, or at least it seems that way. It was all complimentary of course and it only took a week, even though it was sent across the US. I am really happy with it and I would recommend anyone getting adjustments so they too can have many options. :smile: