BV online ordering issues

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
Has anyone else had problems with a BV online order? I placed the order on the 15th. It still hasn't been shipped! Supposedly it will ship this evening and arrive next Thursday! It arrived in their US Distribution Center Tuesday morning, and has been sitting for 3 days. When I can get a response from BV customer service they are polite, but not helpful. Totally generic, scripted answers.

Am I overreacting, because I was so excited for this bag? The frustration of dealing with BV customer service has taken the fun out of this purchase. I really wish the nearest BV boutique wasn't several hundred miles away. Will definitely never do a BV online order again.

Next time, let me know what you want and I’ll make sure you get it!
This is very poor customer service on their part and also the shipping service’s part.
My BV boutique is less than 30 minutes from my home and I can USPS Priority mail it to you.

Reactions: JenJBS
Next time, let me know what you want and I’ll make sure you get it!
This is very poor customer service on their part and also the shipping service’s part.
My BV boutique is less than 30 minutes from my home and I can USPS Priority mail it to you.

Thank you, my dear, sweet friend. That is such a kind offer! BV finally gave it to the shipping service about 10 minutes ago.

Reactions: RT1
Has anyone else had problems with a BV online order? I placed the order on the 15th. It still hasn't been shipped! Supposedly it will ship this evening and arrive next Thursday! It arrived in their US Distribution Center Tuesday morning, and has been sitting for 3 days. When I can get a response from BV customer service they are polite, but not helpful. Totally generic, scripted answers.

Am I overreacting, because I was so excited for this bag? The frustration of dealing with BV customer service has taken the fun out of this purchase. I really wish the nearest BV boutique wasn't several hundred miles away. Will definitely never do a BV online order again.
Jen, I know what you’re feeling! I ordered my Camello pouch online and I kept checking. It was in Italy waiting, then it was here. I called them and it ended up taking at least a week for it to ship to me after getting to their warehouse.
But, when it arrived it was packaged soooo beautifully. Inside was one of their cool, snap closure shopping bags folded up, then the lovely box and tie.
I hope you get it soon!:smile:

Jen, I know what you’re feeling! I ordered my Camello pouch online and I kept checking. It was in Italy waiting, then it was here. I called them and it ended up taking at least a week for it to ship to me after getting to their warehouse.
But, when it arrived it was packaged soooo beautifully. Inside was one of their cool, snap closure shopping bags folded up, then the lovely box and tie.
I hope you get it soon!:smile:

So sorry they took that long to deliver your bag. With how overpriced BV now is, and how easy it is to get fast shipping, they have no excuse for such poor customer service. Or if it's going to take that long, they need to update the website to honestly reflect the shipping times. I was wondering what else was in the package, since it's listed at 5 lbs, and no way a Pouch20 comes closes to 5 lbs. It's scheduled to arrive Thursday. Almost 2 weeks after it was ordered expedited shipping.

Reactions: chloebagfreak
So sorry they took that long to deliver your bag. With how overpriced BV now is, and how easy it is to get fast shipping, they have no excuse for such poor customer service. Or if it's going to take that long, they need to update the website to honestly reflect the shipping times. I was wondering what else was in the package, since it's listed at 5 lbs, and no way a Pouch20 comes closes to 5 lbs. It's scheduled to arrive Thursday. Almost 2 weeks after it was ordered expedited shipping.
Thanks Jen:smile:
Wow! That is long for expedited shipping! I just ordered it with whatever the free shipping was.
Yes, very well packaged and stuffed well to protect the bag.
Well, you could spend your time while waiting figuring out what three things you will fit inside:smile::smile:

Reactions: JenJBS