Style BV and Cross-brand style Comparison

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Quite a few of us got a Ziparound tote recently, it's discontinued, but easily available in the secondary market. It's very similar to one of the latest Balenciagas - Bazar tote, here's the comparison of the 2 :smile:

Kimbashop

Do bags dream of being held?
Jul 14, 2016
both are empty on the shoulder
BV is just a puddle of leather :lol:
@ksuromax THANK YOU! This really helps me think about what the tote could be used as/for. I love the slouchiness of it. That leather is amazing and now I am convinced that I need somesort of BV deerskin. I North-South Totes and have also been thinking about a BAL shopper for a while. I love both of them,so maybe I'll see what comes about price-wise on the second-hand market.

Reactions: ksuromax

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
@ksuromax THANK YOU! This really helps me think about what the tote could be used as/for. I love the slouchiness of it. That leather is amazing and now I am convinced that I need somesort of BV deerskin. I North-South Totes and have also been thinking about a BAL shopper for a while. I love both of them,so maybe I'll see what comes about price-wise on the second-hand market.
you're most welcome! :flowers:

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
a new addition to my collection :biggrin:
BV Nodini Flap
this will be my travel buddy on my upcoming vacs, and today i'm going to make comparison of her against another small bag i used during my last year travels :smile:
Mulberry Lily (regular)
Lily did a great job last year, and she was with me in plenty of fab places, hope Nodini will not be disappointed this year either :biggrin:

Attachments

Reactions: Kimbashop and Kayka

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
on a normal vacs day (when i walk like mad!) i need a small and light companion to hold my basic stuff
i was using the phone to take pics, but instead i put the sunnies inside to take approx the same space for ref, usually it's the other way around - sunnies are outside, the phone is inside the bag :smile:
so, what i usually carry along: sunnies/phone, a small case for some cash and coins and a card case (or a small french purse), a pack of tissues, a lip balm, perfume refill (or face spray, or hand sanitizer), pressed powder (mine is massive!) a pack of wet wipes, possibly a car key

Attachments