Buying on Ebay

Well, for me, it is about shipping.

For me to order anything on Coach.com (including ONE CHARM), it is $20 to ship! Im in Alaska. We always get screwed on shipping costs.

So the only time I buy anything on Coach.com is if I cant find it on Ebay. Like the Skull Charm. I bought TWO!!! LOL

Yes, I don't understand it either. Some folks might not know the item is still available on the website and others might not have stores close by either where the item could also still be at. I wouldn't buy something that's still on the website unless it was significantly less. It's just not worth the hassle factor if there's a problem with the purse. I also find the flip side interesting - why do sellers list current items available on the website for the same or higher BIN prices?

Why? Because there is always someone out there who will buy it!

People sell on Ebay to make a profit. Not to "help out" their fellow mankind. LOL

I only buy from eBay if it's something I really want and can't get it at the outlets. I refuse to pay more than retail or what it was going for at the outlets.

I don't get it too. Sometimes, I saw the same item with a reasonable BIN price that no one seem to be interested in, but they rather bid on other auctions with a very low starting price but reaching the end of the auction, the price goes WAY over that price, ended up much more expensive than the other BIN auction! I think people just got carried away bidding..? :shrugs:

I've noticed this too. There are some reasonable bin's that don't seem to move and the ones that started at 9.99 end up going above the bin item.

I bought something on Ebay because it was new but 2 or 3 years out of season. I couldn't find it anywhere else and it was a really good price from an authentic seller with a good feedback score.