Buying a separate dust bag?

My large Antony came back last week from Mulberry, it had a new postman's lock fitted and was re-inked. It took 3 months ! They did a great job though. It came back beautifully packed and included a white dustbag.

Eek!

I don't understand the delays given the increased UK based staff, surely they can't be knocking out that many new bags?

Or is it that there that many bags needing repairs?

Also in the UK, but have never received a dustbag after having a repair. Sent my lily without one in the hopes I'll receive one that fits, but instead it came back wrapped in plastic.

Where in the uk are you? I went into the bond street store and asked for a new dust bag for my oak bays as the one I was given when I bought the bag was far too big for the bag (almost big enough to fit me in it!). They just gave me a new one. Can't remember if I was carrying that bag on that particular day, but I didn't have it's dust bag on me either way.

Also in the UK, but have never received a dustbag after having a repair. Sent my lily without one in the hopes I'll receive one that fits, but instead it came back wrapped in plastic.

Gosh you were unlucky, mine have always come back with one and wrapped like a new bag with all the trimmings.

Where in the uk are you? I went into the bond street store and asked for a new dust bag for my oak bays as the one I was given when I bought the bag was far too big for the bag (almost big enough to fit me in it!). They just gave me a new one. Can't remember if I was carrying that bag on that particular day, but I didn't have it's dust bag on me either way.

That sounds like a plan, Shepton Mallet gave me one when I was there. If you take a bag into your nearest store they may be able to help :biggrin: