Brushed hardware in non-SO bag?

Helventara

Jul 22, 2015
I hope it is ok to open a thread. I posted in the SO thread but no taker.

For my next bag, I am eyeing a smooth black B30 with brushed PHW. Upon researching this forum, I came across one lucky owner of a Black Barenia B35 with BPHW. But the rest is firmly in the SO thread.

I am not going to be offered a black barenia ever so I plan to ask for Swift. My question is that, is it possible to get a normal B in brushed HW or is it a non-existent combination?

Thank you!

Reactions: Hermes Zen
I hope it is ok to open a thread. I posted in the SO thread but no taker.

For my next bag, I am eyeing a smooth black B30 with brushed PHW. Upon researching this forum, I came across one lucky owner of a Black Barenia B35 with BPHW. But the rest is firmly in the SO thread.

I am not going to be offered a black barenia ever so I plan to ask for Swift. My question is that, is it possible to get a normal B in brushed HW or is it a non-existent combination?

Thank you!
It’s basically non existent. You might find a random store ordered SO somewhere in existence but no, brushed hardware is still not an open choice for SMs to order at podium.

Barenia used to come in production with BPHW (no idea when it stopped, but I bought my Barenia B35 in 2017 and it's polished palladium HW - I think it's been a long time). It doesn't any longer. So you will see older Barenia bags in at least Fauve and Noir with brushed palladium. Nothing new outside of SO.

Barenia used to come in production with BPHW (no idea when it stopped, but I bought my Barenia B35 in 2017 and it's polished palladium HW - I think it's been a long time). It doesn't any longer. So you will see older Barenia bags in at least Fauve and Noir with brushed palladium. Nothing new outside of SO.
Thanks for sharing the info about older Barenia.

Reactions: QuelleFromage