Brooke Carryall 28

I've also struggled to find information and reviews about this bag, but I returned to the website to look at it frequently and felt like it had many of the features I enjoy in a bag. So, I took a chance and ordered it in Midnight Navy, and I should receive it by Wednesday. I'll give feedback once it's here, and hopefully, it might help you decide too. :smile:

Reactions: lightwithin18
I've also struggled to find information and reviews about this bag, but I returned to the website to look at it frequently and felt like it had many of the features I enjoy in a bag. So, I took a chance and ordered it in Midnight Navy, and I should receive it by Wednesday. I'll give feedback once it's here, and hopefully, it might help you decide too. :smile:
Awesome! Thank you so much that would be great. Look forward to your review!

Sad to report that as soon as I opened the box today, I knew I would have to return the bag. It looked as though it had already been well used and had scuffs in the leather on both the front and back of the bag. The sides also looked as though they were slightly caving in, and the strap was bent in two places, so I repackaged the bag and took it to my nearest UPS station on the way home from work. Perhaps I'll try again in a few months, but I was very disappointed that a bag I was so excited to receive was in such poor condition.

Sad to report that as soon as I opened the box today, I knew I would have to return the bag. It looked as though it had already been well used and had scuffs in the leather on both the front and back of the bag. The sides also looked as though they were slightly caving in, and the strap was bent in two places, so I repackaged the bag and took it to my nearest UPS station on the way home from work. Perhaps I'll try again in a few months, but I was very disappointed that a bag I was so excited to receive was in such poor condition.
So sad to hear about the condition of your bag. I ordered the brooke 28 in black from Sacks Fifth Ave this weekend. It was 30% off. Is probably still on sale. My bag is coming in today. Hopefully I'll like it. With exception of the poor condition, did you like the setup of the bag?

I'm so glad you found such a good price, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it arrives in pristine condition. I liked the different sections' layout and the smooth center zipper. I was also pleased to find that it rested comfortably on my shoulder without feeling too heavy. I can say that it fell to a perfect spot against my side, too. I won't give up trying to find one in new condition, but it might take a while before I'm ready to test my luck and order another one. Keep us posted when you receive yours!

I'm so glad you found such a good price, and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it arrives in pristine condition. I liked the different sections' layout and the smooth center zipper. I was also pleased to find that it rested comfortably on my shoulder without feeling too heavy. I can say that it fell to a perfect spot against my side, too. I won't give up trying to find one in new condition, but it might take a while before I'm ready to test my luck and order another one. Keep us posted when you receive yours!
Mine came today from Sakes and it is in pristine condition. Came in factory wrapping. I really like the layout and you're right, the middle zipper is super smooth. If you want black or burnished brown try Sakes, they should still be on their spring sale.

Wonderful news! So happy for you! And I thank you for the recommendation to look into Saks's offerings. I see that they don't have the midnight navy that I'm hoping for, but that doesn't mean they won't carry it in the future. :biggrin: I'll keep my eyes open for other stores which might carry it too. The nearest Coach store is several hours away from me, so shopping with them in person isn't easily managed.

Wonderful news! So happy for you! And I thank you for the recommendation to look into Saks's offerings. I see that they don't have the midnight navy that I'm hoping for, but that doesn't mean they won't carry it in the future. :biggrin: I'll keep my eyes open for other stores which might carry it too. The nearest Coach store is several hours away from me, so shopping with them in person isn't easily managed.
I completely understand. I'm several hours away from a Coach store as well. I originally had no intentions of ordering the black, but the price was too good to pass up at 30% off. It's a great bag and hopefully with the upcoming semi annual sale at Coach, this bag will be on sale. The midnight navy is a beautiful color.

Reactions: coachjunkee
You were correct! Starting this week, the Brooke Carryall 28 is featured in Coach's Insider sale. Thank you for the suggestion to check in and see. Once my refund is processed, I'll most likely call in the order and ask specifically for a new, factory-wrapped bag.

I have not purchased a Coach bag since the Dreamer and I only caught final phase of that bag. Coach has not made any bags I have been super excited about since then or they have but they are too big/small. I like a true medium sized bag and the Brooke 28 is that. I will say it is slightly heavy which is usually a deal breaker for me but this one is not too heavy so I will keep it. I love the little lock in the pewter hardware. This is in Army Green. I WISH they made the Dark Stone color in this size instead of just the large. I would have bought both colors.

Coach Brooke1.jpgCoach Brooke.jpg

Last edited:
I have not purchased a Coach bag since the Dreamer and I only caught final phase of that bag. Coach has not made any bags I have been super excited about since then or they have but they are too big/small. I like a true medium sized bag and the Brooke 28 is that. I will say it is slightly heavy which is usually a deal breaker for me but this one is not too heavy so I will keep it. I love the little lock in the pewter hardware. This is in Army Green. I WISH they made the Dark Stone color in this size instead of just the large. I would have bought both colors.

View attachment 5790278View attachment 5790279
Hey lady. I just got 2 colors from the outlets. Look like its a great size